Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BLIZZARD skis not sold in the UK?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There is no distributor in the UK for Blizzard skis. Not according to the company's website. Anyone knows how I can get hold of a new pair of Blizzards?

Ta
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.skiwear4less.com/acatalog/Skis.html
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've also been looking to buy some Blizzards in the UK but couldn't find a distributor other than Skiwear4less. However, while Skiwear4less sell new Blizzards, they are not this season's models No matter, I've just bought a pair of SLC IQs from them for £249.99. I hired a pair in Zell Am See at Easter and absolutlely loved them and can't wait to try my new ones out.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks gents.

What's on skiwear site is indeed from previous years. I'll speak to them to see if they can source 09 models.

Not the first time I notice that we (UK) are not considered an important market equipmentwise... Mad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do you rate Blizzards? They are one of 3 I am considering for buying for my child and I have no previous experience of the brand.
I too have seen them on skiwear4less and for my son it doesn't matter what year they are I don't suppose they change much at that level! Thanks.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Getting last years or the year before's ski is not a problem - in most cases its only the top sheet that really changes from year to year. Unless you are a World Cup Racer you probably would not be able to tell the difference in the way they ski.

Blizzard are a well regarded ski in other countries - just not seen much in the UK. They are now part of the VTM group but still retain their own identity. A very good ski at a very reasonable price.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i've only ever skied Titan 9s but if all blizzards are like them they get a big thumbs up
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Franz Klammer skiied Blizzards. If they're good enough for him!!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I hired Blizzards in Val d'Isere years ago, they were fine.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
fred, Arno, Corky, the ice perv, Thanks all!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy