Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ARRG! THE EURO :( Should I buy my lift pass now or jan?

Poster: A snowHead
tuxpoo, An old saying - always expect the unexpected. . . .

Allan
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not that I am desperately searching the web for good news or anything ... but I did stumble across this:
http://fx.sauder.ubc.ca/trends.php?pair=GBPEUR&type=tr
So we may nudge back up towards 1.20 or, who knows, the dizzy heights of 1.25!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ctskifam

LOL!

Great thing about the internet ...search long and hard and you will find what you want to be the truth Smile

tux
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ctskifam,

Ha..! With a bit of photoshop I'll bet you can make that curve go even higher..! Little Angel
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ctskifam, Great news! I'll show my boss, he'll be massively relieved Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A slightly more optimistic view for the £ from TTT Moneycorp

http://gamma.ecommzone.com/LZ/TTTCUR/000I78/0603d7b84ba15c8af560fe64fed7dc481f/home.htm
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thefatcontroller, interesting stuff. Was 'instinctively' feeling that the £ has dropped below some intrinsic value and would go back up again, maybe settling around (licks finger...) 1.25 or so.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Definitely an interesting read. The hype (and market speculation) surrounding £1/€1 does seem to be skewing things somewhat. I'd go with paulio on us leveling out at around 1.25 by the end of Feb '09. Fingers crossed … Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So, whats the general thought then?Im going to Courchevel on 17th Jan, should I buy my lift pass now?? Puzzled
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
barthez1980, Personally I'd wait. It could get worse but it's so shoite does it matter?...upside might be higher? Your call, your money Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
barthez1980, Yes. If I'm wrong please feel free to blame Thefatcontroller Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boredsurfing, No problem. I get the blame for everything, I even get the blame for buying the car I wanted Confused As with all financial transcations do the exact opposite to what I say........ Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
don't have a clue, I'm going skiing over new year, known it for a month, sat here waiting for the rate to get better, and it just keeps getting worse !!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tuxpoo, Woe what difference will it actully make?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Paid the deposit for the kids ski hire by cc this week and went through @ 1.07 Sad
snow report
luke.williams42, I'm with you. This time next week I'll be in the alps and have also been waiting for things to improve.... Sad
snow conditions
EUR1.01 at my local Post Office yesterday.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy