Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

runny nose!

Poster: A snowHead
does anyone know where i can get those nose wipe things that fit on your ski gloves? Need urgently.. last minute thought before leaving Saturday!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sleaves? Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tissue...

In pocket?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
<<<sleaves? far too rough for my tender snout! or are sleaves different to sleeves? Puzzled

<<<Tissue...In pocket? can't get hand in pocket with glove on so have to take glove off, then drop it from ski lift, along with anything else that comes out of the pocket with the tissue.. hmmmm Shocked

nose wipe thing on the glove is far easier and i have seen them somewhere but can't find them.. some gloves have them built in, on the thumb usually, but mine don't
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think it is pretty rank.. anyhoo surely someone will sort you out at some point this evening!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
agree the permanent glove nose wipe could be a bit.. eucch... Shocked but disposable ones that attach to the back of the glove seem a goods idea, just can't find them..
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
riverwhy, ductape, kitchen roll? I'll stop, I promise!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wait until in the lift queue and then use the back of the jacket in front of you. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've never seen nose wipe things on gloves Confused lens wipe, yes. Nose wipe, yuuech
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
cathy wrote:
I've never seen nose wipe things on gloves Confused lens wipe, yes. Nose wipe, yuuech

Snot nice. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Snot Spot looks like what you are looking for... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
halfhand wrote:
Wait until in the lift queue and then use the back of the jacket in front of you. Toofy Grin
haha, nice one! Toofy Grin sucks to be that person, especially if they use you several times.

BTW, on the slopes you wont need it as all the liquid around your face will be blown away.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
needles wrote:
Snot Spot looks like what you are looking for... Toofy Grin

Eeeew no - that's just wrong! I never knew they existed - I shall be keeping a close eye on peoples gloves this winter!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

halfhand wrote:
Wait until in the lift queue and then use the back of the jacket in front of you.
haha, nice one! sucks to be that person, especially if they use you several times.

If you have a boy/girlfriend handy, just ski up behind them to give them a "cuddle" and wipe it on the back of their beanie.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
North face Montana gloves have a very useful nose wipe thumb made of some magical material that is both water proof and absorbent

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/thenorthface/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/316700||@cGloves@b|0|user||22|

They also have the genius that is a hand warmer stash pocket...Sadly for me I lost two pairs of these last season..so don't put them down anywhere...
snow report
riverwhy, Botox . . . six months of nevative nasal niagara Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Surely you just grab a tissue while in the lift queue ? Failing that head to a sniffle station on the mountain ? I thought thats what everyone does Madeye-Smiley
latest report
Bones, You obviously don't suffer from the constant drippy nose that I have-not a pretty thought I know, but I have it all winter whether I'm skiing or not. I would be lost without the nose wipe bit on my gloves. Some gloves come with a built in goggle wipe-DO NOT, under any circumstance, wipe your nose with this bit!
ski holidays
been browsing websites looking for new gloves

not that i am keen on this idea at all, but they do actually exist!

http://www.blacks.co.uk/Womens/Womens-Clothing/Accessories/Ski-Accessories/Womens-Snowsport-Short-Cu/product/012459.aspx
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy