Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volkl Gotama

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone skied on this seasons bad boys and if so what do you think of them?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Apparently they don't ski any differently from last years, you'll have more luck looking on the interwebs for an 08 ski review... you could maybe even get a hold of them instead. The new ones are ugly skis. Do you know Aston Margett? Does everyone on Guernsey know everyone?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was going to buy a pair until those thieving Icelanders nicked my money, friends who have them say I should ski them in 190 but I am creeping dangerously close to 40 and don't know if they would be skiing me instead of me skiing them.

Normally when someone asks me if I know someone I have at least heard of them but in this case I haven't, to be fair there are 60,000 of us, is he local or a recent arrival?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeh he is a local, just a daft name so was wondering if you recognised it.. fair enough! What do you like to ski? How much do you weigh etc etc..

You will probably get your Icelandic funds back... eventually.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You big girl. Get the 2008 model in 190. Listen to your friends - if not the ginger one, at least the good looking dentist one wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The only dentist I know is a 35 stone one who lives near Leeds and has foie gras on his weetabix 'cos he thinks it's health food - he's got a face liked a smacked a** so it can't be him! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
But boy, can he ski.........
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yeah to be fair not bad at all for a fat lad, very steezy, I'm glad that you hate bumps as well they're overrated! Looking forward to seeing footage of you dodging trees in Japan, I think you should come and have a go at falling down Corbets coulouir in Jackson Hole next year for my 40th......
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
arv,

Arv, I had to laugh when I saw your tagline - presumably you have had the awesome pleasure that is Chinese downhill.? I did one in Whistler once on the Dave Murray downhill with 25 people most of them were Japanese and having some Canadian dude explain to them what it was and see the look on their faces was class. To be fair they were bang up for it I reckon one of them had to be near 70. The piste patrollers were doing some maintenance work and didn't have their skis near them so could only watch as we ripped past them and sprinted for the nearest bus before we could get arrested.....the good ol days.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Gsyfreerider, of course, I got taken out quite badly last time...

Have you seen Hotdog, The Movie?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
arv wrote:
Gsyfreerider, of course, I got taken out quite badly last time...

Have you seen Hotdog, The Movie?

Sadly not but having just seen the trailer maybe it's time to do a 2008 version...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy