Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

whats the cheapest way of getting from geneva airport to la plagne?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for cheap and cheerful here folks! How can Iget a transfer mid week that does cost the earth? Willing to share, coach, bus, hire a car or train but need to be back in geneva early morning for return flight. Any suggestions.

Looking for something lessthan 100 euros return is this a pipe dream? Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skiextreme77, Welcome to Snowheads

What are the dates that you're looking to transfer?

How many people.

Have a chat with Joanne Mountainsun as they regularly do this transfer route to/from LP - GVA
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jan 13th tillthe 21st Jan but need to be at airport at 9.30am on the 21st!

How do I chat with Joanne Mountainsun?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skiextreme77, click on Send/Read Messages below the snowheads logo and send a PM
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.snofox.co.uk/ might be an option.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Depends on how long your going for and how many people your travelling with. I've just hired a car from Geneva for 1 week for 200 Euro. Ok I have to pay petrol on top but for the 2 of us that's still a lot cheaper than getting a taxi transfer. Also has the added advantage of being able to drive to another resort if you want as well and departing / arriving at your agenda rather than someone elses.

Have fun in La Plagne

Jason
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skiextreme77, Train will cost you about 60 Eu return (+ the bus up the hill), but the direct route 'can' take up to five hours. Quickest and most frequent services is GVA direct to Lyon then Lyon to Aime (usually with a change). I've done it in 2.5 hours . . but I did my research on Rail Europe first.

Research both he direct route and via Lyon to get the best journey.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skiextreme77, Welcome to snowHeads.
Buses from Geneva to La Plagne are listed here.
However it's not cheap and a hire car may still work out cheaper! click here
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
defintiely hire a mini-bus company to transfer you. There's really no way around the excess expenditure based on the distance of La Plagne from GVA (2.5-3 hrs). should be able to find a roundtrip transfer for 100quid. your early morning flight might end up costing you more based on an "out of hours transfer" for the amount of time you will save on a private or semi-private mini-bus transfer, the amount of money spent won't bother you in the end.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy