Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lift pass prices val thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
having a victor meldrew moment.....have just checked prices for lift passes for VT

Is It Me, or have they becoming hugely expensive all of a sudden???
241 euros for 7 days in vt valley....

have they gone uopmarket as a resoonse to credit crunch makes sense!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No all lift passes seem to have gone up a bit everywhere..

paradiski 6 pass is 243 euros which of course in Pounds is now over 200 quid..gulp !!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That can't be right. 3V for 7 days is only 259 euros....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yep 3v is Euro259, vallee de belleville is E241.....18 euros less...what a great saving! in fact we will be in vt for 4 weeks now, so season pass at E907 looks good
3v is not worth it for the number of visits made to other valleys...we tend to buy extension for the odd trip to bel air for lunch....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowornever,

looks poor value compared to the valloire season pass which was 188 Euro if purchased before Nov 15, best thing I have ever bought snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tommy4681 wrote:
That can't be right. 3V for 7 days is only 259 euros....

Check for yourself - http://www.lesarcs.com/Tarifs-Forfaits-de-ski.html

272 euro for 7 days which is 235 quid...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowornever,
Quote:
3v is not worth it
I can't disagree more with that stament, the sheer varity and constantly changing weather and snow conditions means that when I'm in the 3v i rarely stay in just the one valley for the day. Val thorens doesn't IMO have the best terrain of the 3v and not to upgrade for just 18euros seems like a massive waste to me. Save the money by having packed lunches rather than skimping on the lift pass
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
does anyone know if there is a site that compares lift price passes? Could be helpful when planning a trip on a budget this year
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nick0861 wrote:
does anyone know if there is a site that compares lift price passes? Could be helpful when planning a trip on a budget this year

Skiclub.co.uk does 6 day pass prices for a number of the major resorts, but not in a comparison (look across table)

typically the bigger / big name places are more expensive - 3v, Paradiski, Espace Killy, St. Anton. Places that are smaller and the average brit hasn't heard off e.g. Isola2000 are cheaper.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A group of novice skiers heading for Val Thorens in January - can you advise what ski pass to buy ? We are not likely to be doing miles of skiing as we will no doubt be falling over lots ( this will be our second skiing holiday , first week was in Morzine a couple of years ago).
Any advice gratefully received - there will be 5 adults 2 kids.
We are aiming to have some private instruction on the first day to get us back into skiing mode and hopefully improve on the last experinece lol
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The val thorens pass will be plenty. If you feel like visiting Les Menures and St. Martin, then get the Belleville valley pass.
This pass gives more skiing than the other 2 valleys (Meribel/ Courchevel) combined.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy