Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

geneva airport to megeve

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to get from Geneva airport to Megeve (or close, friends can pick me up from nearby),
Mon 07 Feb, after 1800hrs, and return Fri 11th Feb for a 1130 check-in. Strangely, ATS site shows wildly expensive bespoke journey!! Any ideas?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If your friends would come and pick you up then you might ask them to go to the airport, it's around an hour. There's a bus from GVA to La Fayet that Mrs Ise has used, not sure how regular it is though.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
True, the train does go to La Fayet which allows people to change over for a smaller train to Chamonix. A taxi from La Fayet to Megeve is OK as the distance is short. I also agree an hour drive to pick up a friend from Geneva airport is acceptable. La Fayet to Geneva airport is motorway through out.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sat-montblanc have a bus leaving the international sector at 18:40 which will drop you off at Le Fayet station.....early morning return possible too....return fare about 55euros? best to ask your friends to pick you up and pay the 10euros highway charges(5 one way).
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Many thanks for replies. Looks like a pick-up by friend in exchange for a beer or two!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
well, don't forget CH is not part of the EU so if you're flying to the Swiss bit you can get them a bottle of something duty free Very Happy I insist when I pick people up (nbt, Liz, that'll be Gin please for Mrs Ise Very Happy )
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bruce leggott, if you have to rely on public transport, I think train to Sallanches followed by bus to Megève is the way to go: not that I've ever done it.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bruce leggott, There is a regular public bus service from Geneva to Megeve look on a link from the Geneva airport website for a timetable. I have not used it myself but some seasonaires I know have and have had no problems. Bus station is right in the middle of Megeve.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy