Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scott Missions v K2 Sodo v Scott Neo's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some time ago i wrote this thread:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1083620#1083620

I found that the Crusades (189) would be perfect for me. But As i was going to order them they were sold out. I can't find them anywhere now. Originally i was going to get the Missions, but i got kinda hooked on getting a full twin tip ski.

Does anybody know anything about the K2 Sodos? I can get them where i'm going to buy my bindings and boots (In Denmark) which is by far the easiest way to do it. Plus they are cheaper than the Neos and Missions that i have to order from England (im from Denmark). But they are also wider (95mm) and I don't think they are as good on the piste compared to the Neo's and the Missions.

Do you know if Neo's is full twin tip?

Its either;
Scott Mission 183
Scott Neo 186
K2 Sodo 189
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shock!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Get the Crusade 189. Ellis Brigham have some in stock - http://www.ellis-brigham.com/
Tel - 01908 609122
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Think the Neos are semi twin..though can't recall. If you were looking at the Missions then what about the punishers which are TT version of the missions.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Neos are definitely semi-twins.

I own a pair and love them. Absolutely brilliant everywhere. But the Punishers are too.

I couldn't decide between the Punishers and the Neos but I got a really good deal on the Neos so I opted for them.

Are you near a snowdome? If so demo both.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I skied the Neos and the Missions at the MK ski-test. The Neo's are semi twin tip.
I preferred the Neos but there really was not a lot in it (I have skied at least two previous versions of the Missions and have always liked them).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy