Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ZIP FIT LINERS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are they

Any good

Worth the €€€€€

Any one with long term experience of them would love to hear your feedback
Thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes.

Got 'em.

Like 'em.

Had 'em for about 3 years.

Would buy them again. snowHead

(Never had foamed inners, mind)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fattes13, Have a look here.. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=758294&highlight=zipfit#758294. Ditto Mosha Marc, 'cept I've had mine for just over a year - do use them every week though snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fattes13 wrote:
Are they

Any good

Worth the €€€€€

Any one with long term experience of them would love to hear your feedback
Thanks in advance

Don't hesitate. Once you get them, you'll never look back. Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've got a pair of zipfits (and foamed liners) and they are brilliant. I'll always have one or the other in every boots I ski in from now on. It's like being welded to your skis.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Haven't sold Zip Fit for years, haven't missed it and the only time i see it is when there are problems. Like the idea, skied it for years, but there other, cheaper solutions if the boot fits well. Still perhaps versatile if you want to swap liners from boot to boot, but i don't put a dirty pair of pants on, instead of a dirty pair of pants either. Bootfitter's 'Joker' in my opinion.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I don't think they will fit or are needed in a close-fitting/well-fitting boot and I've always wondered if maybe they'd be most useful when used in conjunction with a less close-fitting boot size, for people with problem foot shapes.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
as stated by others, there are better ways for a personal boot. However, they are awesome for rentals places, here in Whistler I work with Affinity rentals and they use them. great for renters to be able to have a molded liner.
if you want to know more about them, I have done a web page about the ZipFit liner for rent in Whistler
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
well two completely oposing views

if you want a secure long lasting liner with very good lateral support then it is definately the way to go....the new zip fit liners are not like the old bulky ones the SZK used to sell ...in the last two seasons they have nailed the product...just have to get the deliveries a little more reliable now
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I had a pair in previous boots and didn't get on with them at all. They were the older type that were quite bulky and were fitted into too close a fitting boot and so I ditched them very quickly in favour of foamed liners. Last season I changed boots and had the new style Zipfits fitted by a guy who fits a lot of them and now wouldn't be without. Definitley need to be fitted by someone who knows the product very well though
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy