Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Belambra Self Catering - GO FRIGO food delivery service ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lizzard, Laughing Laughing . However, on our next trip, with the credit crunch, fall in the pound and general presence of two extra lazy students, we shall all be taking turns making dinner. Much as I enjoy it, it is my holiday too.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lizzard wrote:
BMF_Skier, you are a man. Your role in catering is to eat everything on offer, give praise and do the washing up. You may also wish to open bottles of wine, and it is acceptable occasionally to offer to cook one of your three speciality dishes. How hard can it be? Laughing

Megamum wrote:
Lizzard, I think you should patent that statement. I've never seen anything before that sums up the situation so succinctly re: men and being catered for, more power to your elbow
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lizzard, cut out the references to washing up, eating everything, and any cooking and I agree with you entirely! wink Laughing
Megamum, Where's my Meribel booking information.... is it too late to re-book? NehNeh
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BMF_Skier, Careful or I'll tell 'em all what you did wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The recent trip to Val Thorens (Dec 08, seems a long time ago now), confirms most of the above advice. Meat - Very expensive, beer moderate expensive, and microfiltered milk is available. I was also pleasantly surprised at the range available in the supermarket in the VT centre. Shopping at main town Supermarket preferred.
Lizzard, So I'm supposed to have 3 speciality dishes? Shocked I better start sorting out another 2 !! Although, I already do beans on toast to Michelin standard!
Alternate menus:-
1) Beans on toast
2) Beans on toast (no butter)
3) Beans on toast (no toast)

Sorted.... wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BMF_Skier, poor - nul points there, I'm afraid. Laughing

As a guideline, Mr L's specialities are fried brekkie with bubble 'n' squeak, spinach and garlic mushroom lasagne, and student-style tuna pasta dish.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mr W's is a proper steak and kidney pudding. To Delia's original recipe. It's delicious, but it takes him a long time because he makes it rather rarely and has to look at the recipe every 10 seconds.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy