Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyjet rebate reminder

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just thought I'd throw in a reminder that if you find the cost of your easyjet flight has dropped since you booked it, they will credit you with the difference to be used against future flights. I just yesterday got a £17 credit as a january flight to Venice ex Bristol had dropped in price since I booked it a month or so ago
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A recent email from them included these 2 items, can't say I'd heard of these before.

Quote:
2 Arrived at the airport early? No problem. Hop onto an earlier flight home free of charge.** What's more, if your outbound flight was from London you can now fly home to any of our London airports for extreme flexibility!
** subject to availability.

Quote:
4 Missed your flight - No worries! Catch the next available flight for a flat charge of just £35, if you turn up at the airport within two hours of your original flight's scheduled departure time.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The missed flight item is great..obviously the flight's got to have spare capacity but at least you know you don't have to re-mortgage the house.....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How do you do it? I couldn't see anything on the website. Our Geneva flights have dropped about £20 total since booking a while ago...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nickH, That was Michelle's wine money Shocked
snow report
 brian
brian
caughtanedge,

theOrangeOnes wrote:

The fare on my flight has gone down! Does easyJet offer a price promise?
Answer
Any easyJet passenger who has made a booking and subsequently finds that lower fares (when taken together with all applicable charges) for the same easyJet flight have become available will be refunded the difference as a credit against future flights on easyJet. The only exception to this is if the lower fares are part of a promotional offer. Please note that each Journey will be treated separately. This credit will be valid for use against bookings made within 6 months from the date of issue. It will expire at midnight on the expiry date and the validity of the credit file cannot be extended. To qualify for a refund the fare must be still available for sale and must be for the same date, destination, and flight number. If your price promise request is in respect of a booking that has been subject to a "flight transfer" or "name change", easyJet will not refund below the value of the original fare paid in the initial booking. All transfer fees and name change fees are non-refundable. To make a claim the passenger must telephone our call centre on 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more. For other telephone numbers visit the contact us section.) Claims made by fax, letter, or email cannot be accepted.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The one time we arrived late for an easyJet flight they put us on the next one for nothing. I don't think BA would do that if you had a cheapie ticket - friends of ours were charged a great deal when they missed a flight at Geneva (because they'd taken no notice of my Snowheads and Snow-forecast fuelled dire warnings about the forecast weather and the need for snow chains. wink ). I've travelled - and friends and family have travelled - a great deal with easyJet and I've no complaints at all. Or rather, I have one; the ludicrous and good-will sapping cost of their phone lines. Especially when you hang on (and it's the only way of getting those credits) with a voice telling you every fifteen seconds that it would be so much easier on the website.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
caughtanedge, looks like brian has answered perfectly for me. My call took about 5 mins all up so well worth the cost ! coincidentally I'll be using the credit toward changing a geneva flight myself !
latest report
 brian
brian
pam w, the excellent saynoto0870.com suggests that:

01582 700036

... should get you through to easyjet's call centre.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
brian, I use that site quite a bit, but the companies seem to often keep a jump ahead - including for easyJet, last time I tried. That's worth a new go, though. Thanks. I have one for eurotunnel which used to get through to some kind of security desk, but they'd put you through to reservations. Now it goes straight through to reservations, which is much better - and makes me feel more positive about the company, too.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks to all snowheads!! The 01582 phone number works (and is free for me, I hope), and they've given me a credit of £45, which is more than I was expecting. But I didn't argue... The only catch is, you have to book by phone to use the credit, and it expires in June 2009. Makes the sinking £ slightly easier to bear....
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
caughtanedge, Nice One !! we'll have EJ cursing it's Bristol customers yet ! ( even though I am rather a fan of theirs)
Just to add that if using up credit which, as you say, has to be done by phone, then make sure that they still give you the equivalent of the internet discount. I was assured that it would happen, but it might be worth checking the net price before you ring to use the credit.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy