Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone with a flat to rent in Chamonix?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My boyfriend and I have just been messed around big time on our season accommodation are in desperate need of a studio/1 bedroom flat in Chamonix.
I thought I'd ask on here as well as checking the noticeboards in town.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
One season not enough? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I know the feeling.

Hope you find something suitable soon.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know of a good website for Cham called cham74.com which has alot of info. Maybe you could help me out with accomodation and let me know if you have any good contacts for Kitz or StAnton for a 1 bed apartment for 4 months?

Let me know
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cham74 isn't too great for accom - a lot more expensive than the stuff advertised in town.
Not sure about Kitz, but St Anton is acary expensive for accom. Most jobs there give you a free room in their staff houses though. Haus Gruber in St Jakob is popular with seasonnaires. Not sure how to contact the place, but I knew lots of people with rooms there last year.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bump?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
tequilaslammer, ditch the boyfriend and I'm sure I could get you hooked up, cheap too... Wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy