Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

the weather

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i am going to alps dhuez in jan ,i have been skiing for 5 years and have always gone early jan (italy1 .austria 2 and bulgaria 3 times .i have always skied in just a ski jacket and t shirt ,is this the norm or as somebody told me i have been very lucky with the weather ? i will be interested to hear peoples views Very Happy Very Happy

regards to all
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I cover all options when I pack for my ski holiday. I have endured some bl**dy cold days on the mountains where I've needed a thermal vest/leggings and fleecy base layer under my ski suit, and equally some gorgeous warm days where I've been warm with just a T-shirt under my jacket...

I normally ski in March when on a whole it's a bit warmer than January, but I still pack a selection of base layers just in case. It's not like they take up much room. I don't have fancy expensive gear, just a couple of lightweight fleecey ones (£7.95 from Decathlon) and a couple of thin 'wicking' long sleeved T-shirts (again, less than a tenner from Decathlon or Mountain Warehouse)...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy