Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Year in Les Deux Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
First time poster here, and France virgin skier, just wondered if anyone had info on what to expect celebrations wise at new year in the Alps, and we have booked ski school with Crystal and wondered who they use, thanks in advance
Bartezki Confused
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Crystal use ESF. And at New Year you can expect vast amounts of drinking by the English population, yelling and fisticuffs amongst the Italians, and huge posh dinners being scoffed by the French. Also fireworks and the ESF doing a torchlit descent etc. If you want a p^lace where all the Brits go it's Smithy's, but bear in mind it's ticket only on Hogmanay so you need to get in and buy one soonest.
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Lizzard wrote:
And throughout the season you can expect vast amounts of drinking by the English population, yelling and fisticuffs amongst the Italians, and huge posh dinners being scoffed by the French.

Fixed it for you. Little Angel
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great, do you have any idea of ticket prices roughly Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bartezki, no, because my staff got them at discount and I have more sense. Laughing I uspect you're looking at about 50€ though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lizzard, I thought they used ESS with some ESF to keep the mafia happy. In fact I know they do. The Brunerie is totally European Ski School, unless they've changed, but I can't imagine why they would.

Bartezki, If they try to put you with the ESF, refuse and demand to go with the European Ski School. All ski schools are NOT the same. Get your tickets straight away. It's no good thinking you'll wait as you won't get in. The Italians tend to celebrate in the street, and often have large fights with the French. Shocked Hopefully this year will be relatively calm (as was last year) due to having riot police up here in the past. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds like a fun night out,better pack a gum shield and cricket box, might have to try the French approach and watch the action through a restaurant window with a glass of beaujolais, 50€ for a bar stool seems a bit steep. Do you have to book restaurants as well??
wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bartezki, definitely book if you want to eat out. New Year is a bigger holiday than Christmas and everywhere will be rammed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy