Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chill Factoree Beta

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What's the knowledge on best time to visit at the weekend? Can't get to the Friday night meet tomorrow unfortunately - thinking early doors Sunday before the gapers get there but is it mobbed by race brats then? Preferences open slope, reasonably well groomed, not too many people?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

reasonably well groomed

STOP THE BRUTAL GROOMING!!!

Twisted Evil
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Early sunday is race sessions, check the chill factore thread elsewhere
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If it is like MK I imagine 9pm -11.00 is best for no crowds. Start of the day for best snow and reasonable number of people.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was in there today on shadowing. The place is full of rails and jumps but very few people all day ('til 3pm anyway). They were putting out flags and stuff too so there may be some event soon. I'm not sure when stuff gets ironed away.

I know you're restricted to weekends but it's always quiet on Wednesday mornings at about 9am. Those days it opens early at 7:30 and is quite busy but gets quiet quickly once peeps have disappeared off to work.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A few weeks ago 9am Sunday I pretty much had the first hour to myself
Might be a little busier as the ski season approaches but I would imagine its still your best bet
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
So feedback.

In a word ...sh*t. Rocked up early Sunday at 9.10. Had a massive total of 4 runs in 80mins before going and complaining and getting a credit voucher. The "slow" lift was running at half capacity before it packed in completely and the other slow lift was constantly queue jumped by the annoying kids in blue hoodies who must have been getting at least4 laps in for every paying punter lap. They seriously need to stop this queue jumping or run out of hours sessions for these kids at peak times.

Would I go back or recommend to anyone - no . wee wee poor even cmpared to the not halcyon example of MK.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy