Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Witty retorts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
laundryman wrote:
One of them said "excuse me we've an important meeting to get to" He said "I'm sorry, you've mistaken me for someone who gives a s--t".

I rather like that.

Me too. My favourite so far.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
OK, as I typed it I thought 'Lizzard will object - she ran a checkout this year'. Then I thought 'and yes, the crowd that usually dig in when I say something that they think can be taken the wrong way will go out of their way to do so'. Yeah, so all that played out. Everyone likes to take down the 'good guy' don't they?

I sometimes wonder why I bother rolling eyes There was me thinking I was posting a big thumbs up for folk involved in routine jobs that we couldn't manage without.

My thanks to those that saw what I was getting at, and just for the record I didn't say that checkout staff were the lowest of the low.

Given that many of you have seen what I was getting at I won't add the big rambling explanation that I was going to - I think I'll just leave it there. If some of you want to see me as type that goes out of my way to belittle people then that's up to you - I've said it before and I'll say it again everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

To those that know me better than that - thank you Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
B.t.w. lets not forget that this thread is about the 'put downs' and 'witty retorts' - I personally favour 'the look' rather than anything verbal.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can lose weight, you however will always be an ugly ****
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
I can lose weight, you however will always be an ugly ****

Wasn't there a Churchill one that was like, tomorrow I'll be sober & you'll still be... ?

If a situation looked as though it was getting a bit towards fisticuffs, a brother of mine would get to saying, in the politest way, something along the lines of:

'I don't want to fight or anything, looks like you've done enough of that and you've not much left to lose'

Have seen many a poor soul utterly perplexed by this, not quite understanding why this battered, pug ugly ex-boxer was seemingly accusing them of being not exactly pretty!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Churchill line reminds me of an Oscar Wilde:
Mr Wilde was walking in the street but had forgotten to do up his flies. A lady stopped him and said "Mr. Wilde - your thing - it's sticking out." To which he replied, "Madam, you flatter yourself, it is merely hanging out."

(Sorry very off-topic)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nick L, Is that nor a witty retort by Mr Wilde

kittya, Similar to your I seen a guy one night step in to break up a fight. Just as he had evryones attention and the agression had stopped he smacked the agressor with a punch that would take down a horse .

One of the funniest things I have ever seen in a strange way
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Embarassed Embarassed Anyone want to buy an Irish Wolfhound?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Roy Hockley, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If someone pushes in front of you.. there is the classic 'pour a glucose gel in their hood' (spit will do in a pinch).

Or shout... "That's the bloke who always rubs up against kids!!!" Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy