Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Calling all PARADISKI bound

Poster: A snowHead
Linds wrote:
La Plagne 13th-20th December Very Happy
With a day in Les Arc planned sometime that week Toofy Grin snowHead

When does the Vanoise Express open? Will it be early enough to allow Linds a day in Les Arcs?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm in Peisey / Vallandry:-

Dec 19th - Jan 5th
Jan 23rd - Feb 7th
Mar 20th - Apr 13th

Be only too pleased to meet for ski / apres ski.

rob@rar, Got me wondering about what was actually Vallandry / Les Arcs, etc. Just noticed the 'domains' are actually marked on the 'Plan des pistes'.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rob@rar, It is going to open on the 20th so I understand but a friend has already sugested a day out in Les Arc so we are going to drive.
For those in the know Laughing I have a local La Plagne lift pass as part of my package so will either have to upgrade for the day or just buy a day pass for Les Arc. Anybody any idea how much it is to either upgrade or a day in Les Arc?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Linds,
Quote:

Paradiski Discovery
Discovery pass valid for la Plagne ski area with a day of your choice in Paradiski during the period of validity
€216 Adult 6 day

http://www.la-plagne.com/en/I-eat-up-the-miles.phtml
snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boredsurfing, Thanks looks like 40euros will get me an upgrade from the La Plagne pass for a day in Les Arc.
Plenty of snow everywhere by the looks of it Very Happy snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Linds, where exactly are you staying?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Belle Plagne
31st Jan to 7th Feb.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rob, Linds have a look at:

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43863&start=73 - you never know they may be prepared to offer the free extension prior to the vanoise opening...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
La Plagne for a long weekend 13-16 Dec

Can't wait to cut the first turns of the season! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mouth, Terra Nova, got a good deal on a late booking so thought I would treat myself to a nice christmas pressie seeing as the snow was falling Laughing

JimW, Will see what they say Smile
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Linds, Nice idea and know where the hotel is. PLenty of snow falling yes and quite a few SH around too that week. Good decision!"
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Loads of snow everywhere.

I could see both sides of the VE as I drove up the valley this afternoon and there is loads of snow right across the mountains. Look forward to getting the skis on tomorrow. Hurry up and get out here. Now I have to work out how to post pics.

Can anyone explain how to do it in a very simple way.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowcrazy, Instructions here...
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=25601
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Does anyone know if once you have bought a week's pass for La Plagne you can buy an upgrade for the day, same as you can with a Courchevel pass upgrading to a Three Valleys pass?

Cheers

K
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Our group of 6 will be hitting Belle Plagne at 8am Feb 21st - 28th
snow conditions
Plagne 1800, Jan 10th, three early 30s grumpy old farts from Scotland, England and Sweden. Prepare the Mutzig! (if they sell it there)
ski holidays
kosciosco, yes no probs at the Vanoise pass office right next to the lift
latest report
Destination Les Coches - 6 days and counting!

Very excited.
snow conditions
Does anybody know of the Ancolies Lodge located in Les Coches??
ski holidays
Jan 10, 1800. x10 lads n dads. How much is the beer? what about in 1800? what can we expect to pay? we hace a catered chalet so food and wine not a problem..just the price of ale?
ski holidays
Anyone coming out this week needs to get their edges sharpened...check the snow reports thread on Les Arcs for more detail, but it's a bit icy at the moment..
snow report
En route to Ashford to catch the 0725 Eurostar, and remembered about this thread.

Will be in Plagne 1800 from 1730 this PM for a week, if anyone fancies a ski / beer, ping me!
Ed
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy