Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thanks to CEM - and Lockwoods

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
CEM decided he didn't have the optimum boot for my awkward feet today - so rang up Lockwoods to make sure they had then sent me on my way with an introduction to a specific fitter. How's that for dead honest, as well as expert service. Lockwooods sorted me with a pair of Salmon Falcon CS.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A belated thanks also to CEM from Mr HL - lovely pair of atomic boots last week, red and white to match his skis wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
and a belated thanks to CEM for my socks, which he now sells on line so you can miss out on the charms of Bi-Cester Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
achilles wrote:
salmon falcon

What, you mean like this?

ok, ok, it's an eagle but it had to be done Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
flowa, it's been a long day Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy