Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

cheap gear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi, off for the season in a couple of weeks. Desperately need a new jacket, can anyone recommend somehwere I could find a decent one reasonably priced - i.e not £300! websites/shops in.around London?
cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Great Online Jumble Sale!

Latest bargain, brand new Oakley pants for Mr L at £35. Now thoroughly trousered up and ready for boarding at the weekend.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
david duval, TK Maxx, Any outlet centre Tog24 or Trespass shop (most outlet centres seem to have both of those).

If you are looking at wearing it for a full season in the mountains, I wuldn't recommend te Aldi/Lidl/Tschibo gear, as I don;t thnk tat is generally durable enough for that sort of use.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Decathlon ski gear is pretty well priced and lots to choose from...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
david duval wrote:
hi, off for the season in a couple of weeks. Desperately need a new jacket, can anyone recommend somehwere I could find a decent one reasonably priced - i.e not £300! websites/shops in.around London?
cheers

The hell H store in Bicester outlet village has got the Verglas shell jacket for 150 notes across most sizes / colours although not in black above M.

Other shops in bicester include tog 24, quicksilve, The north face - jackets in any colour you like as long as its russett...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll sell you a top of the line Scott jacket in a very fetching lime green. A couple of seasons old but only used for about 10 days. RRP - £300
£75 to you (assuming you will pick up from central London)
size L
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ha good call bertie, if youre anywhere near bicester go there, you'll be pleased methinks!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bogs in the back bar of the Farinet Lounge... oh sorry, wrong sort of gear...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
red 27, Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy