Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking to book a ski holiday to France with esprit for my family a four year old and three year old is there a best week to go? This year I am not tied to school holidays so am looking for the best balance between sunshine (easter)and freezing cold and cloudy (January). I am also looking for a holiday with childcare that can take the children to ski school - have tried Ski Famille and Mark Warner in the past but this year Esprit seems to have the best deals but can only offer me French resorts as they have no flights from Scottish airports
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevenwebster, welcome to snowHeads. Second week of March might be a good one for you. Just about all the school half-term holidays will be finished, snow depths will be close to their maximum and the weather should be OK if it's a typical season .
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
agree strongly with rob@rar, that's the best bet in statistical terms. Of course, you never know....
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevenwebster, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead As above - you'll avoid the worst of the crowds and March is usually a nice month weather-wise
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stevenwebster, We do a creche week every year in our chalet in Italian Dolomites (San Cassiano, Alta Badia). This year it's 28th March for one week and we provide full time child care for kids under ski school age (or above if they're not skiing) and take the older kids to ski school, take them to lunch, entertain them in the afternoons. The chalet is on the piste so you can go and check on them easily whenever you like. I don't think details of this have gone on our website yet, but do get in touch if you are interested in further detials - info@mountainsunltd.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy