Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travelling by Train

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I`m travelling from Milton Keynes to Eurostar to catch the Snowtrain in january.

has anyboady travelled by london midland with a wheelie gig before. There not the smallest of things and was wondering whether i have to book it in as oversized luggage. It`ll be a friday evening around 16:30 so i`m guesing the train will be busy.

Cheers all,
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowheads snowHead

I can't say I've tried it before, but I wouldn't have thought you'd need to pre-book. As long as you can get your stuff on the train and keep it out of the way of people you should be fine...they must be fairly used to people wheeling ski/board bags onto trains in MK! Worst case if the guard turns up you can always pay then if he gets annoyed...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i've travelled up to mk and back to london with my boardbag and it's been fine. london midland appeared to be the less popular option for people travelling cos it's slower. i don't know how busy the train coming into london on a friday will be, but as long as you don't take someone out, no one really cares. i've also done all modes of public transport around london using my dakine high roller and again, most people don't care. i suggest using the least popular carriage (probably the back?) so that you are less likely to get in the way of people wanting to get off the first carriages at euston.

if you only have the wheelie as luggage, i would suggest that you walk from euston station to st pancras, rather than doing the 1-stop tube journey to king's cross. it's a 10-minute walk along the euston road left out of the mainline station versus fighting your way down to the victoria line, going one stop, getting back up to st pancras via a couple of escalators and stairs...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy