Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

This week ....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
DebbiDoesSnow, I'm just imagining £10k's worth of snowboard servicing kit... mmmmm, it'd be like a smooth sharp shiny hot wax palace...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I suppose I could make my money back quicker if I did bikini waxes as well Shocked
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DebbiDoesSnow, wonder what your repeat business ratio would be like after you'd shown them the big flat iron and the plexiglass scrapers... Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snojito, I would fashion a screen, like for a cesarian but in silk with pretty patterns, they wouldn't see a thing Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well all this shopping got me in trouble....

not with the wife or the bank....but work...so low profile from me for a while...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kruisler, they don't like the purchases being delivered ? Our place gets a bit funny sometimes too, but what else can you do? They can't be delivered to home cos your not in & you can't pick em up from the depot cos your work rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DebbiDoesSnow,

No they do not like my internet surfing... so got to cut back on snowheqds as well... Sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kruisler, ouch ! My boss had a fit at me not long after she got a bollocking for being disruptive, she even shouted at me in the middle of the office for looking at ebay Embarassed thankfully she got an office not long after so its ok now, but i still had to curb my usage a lot
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DebbiDoesSnow,
I haven't got a leg to stand on to complain really so just had to keep my tail between my legs and look suitably "ashamed".
What wee wee*s me off though is that this is not brought about because of usage monitoring or the quality of my work, but because someone has seen fit to complain to the boss of my boss that internet was up too much on my screen... Evil or Very Mad
Some people just got nothing better to do than report on colleagues... rolling eyes
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kruisler, yep, I had a new girl next to me that took an instense dislike to my boss, started to keep a spreadsheet of her loud calls, coming in late, going early, wfh etc... thing is my boss decided to pass it down to her team (me & 2 other girls) thinking she was blameless Evil or Very Mad bloody interferring busy bodies ! But a huge office move around sorted all the problems (boss in an office, the mktg girls moved over the other side of the office) Thing is, the girl that made all the fuss has turned out to be noisier & a bigger wee wee taker than my boss !!! Hmmmm spreadsheet payback time ?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Debbi - just let it go, you scare some times Wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rayscoops, I was joking !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy