Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

USA last minute

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Considering the credit crunch and all that, i'm hoping to take advantage in January and grab a last minute blinder of a bargain. I'm hoping to go to the states / canada. Has anyone had any experience with the lower end priced package holidays to the USA or Canada?

So far most have been going to Banff and Killington.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lower end package holidays to Banff.. probably staying in the Inns of Banff, 15 minutes walk from the town centre, a bit dated but fairly nice-first stop on ski bus route. At least it was... Plenty info if you search on the town of Banff itself. Chances are it will be extremely cold in January-wouldn't bet against -30 +++
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Keep a close eye on lastminute.com - most years they throw out very cheap last-minute deals to Canada with Inghams. A couple of years back we grabbed a January bargain to Panorama at less than £300 each for 10 days. That was in the Pine Inn - basic by North American standards but clean, comfortable and slopeside.

A the time, flights for a DIY trip were starting at about £500. The only downside was that the flight was with Monarch - I've rarely been as uncomfortable as on that aircraft.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This time last year we booked a ridiculously cheap Easter fly-drive to Stowe with Virgin. You could have done Mammoth for the same price, but we felt it was too long a journey for the kids.

It might not be a January trip but seven of us got there for only £270 more than the cheapest trip to Eurpoe out of Ireland that we could get - thats £270 TOTAL, not each.

So... if you can wait until Easter for the skiing...

CW
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy