Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A "good" bad break for Chemmy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
From her facebook page........ "So guys 2 days ago in Canada in training i crashed and broke the talus bone in my ankle. Good news is it is a clean break and i will definitely be back by new years. Just frustrating for the whole team after such a wicked start in solden!!"
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's rotten luck!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd look after her Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timberwolf, not sure kissing it better is much good for breaks wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
no_snow_in_swindon, that is bad news, she was looking in fantastic form...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Doesn't sound good to me. My mum broke her talus in a car accident. She's had three operations, a year of physio and still has a nasty limp. She was told it was one of the worst bones in the body to break. Seriously hope this is not the case for Chem...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Timberwolf, fight you for the position of 'Chemmy's Personal Physio'...... Smile

Seriously - I really hope she recovers soon.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy