Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Adjusting Marker M14

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone help with checking the fine adjustment of a pair of Marker M14s? They're on a pair of Scott P3s bought by mail order and therefore mounted by the shop according to my ski boot sole length. I've worked out how to move the heel part back and forwards but I can't find anything to calibrate it against - and I have no idea how to adjust the toe height! Suggestions welcome...although I suspect I'll end up taking them to a shop to get it done properly.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Forward pressure screw is the lower smaller diameter screw (the top bigger one sets the DIN). The head of the forward pressure screw should be flush with the outer housing when the boot is installed - just like the pic. Adjust the screw with the boot removed then re-test. Then set DIN release on both the heel & toe pieces.

Toe height is automatically set.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spyderjon, thankyou - much appreciated.

Cheers

Mike
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy