Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Finland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone skiied there? What's it like?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
beanie1, I haven't but have many Finnish friends, mainly who now live in Verbier. Cold, dark and flat when it's good and warm, light, flat and slushy when it's not.

What do you need to know? I'm not sure I'd plan a trip there but if I was already there I've seen some OK skiing to be had.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Finland
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Been to Levi, great for a weekend downhill or x-country for longer

Can be cold, dark and flat - we were lucky, it was snowy, light and flat when we were there!

Best achievement – over taking two people on the X-country
Worst disappointment – finding out they were brits!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Been to Yllas, good points, snow and slopes great for learning to carve, did a bit of skiing through the trees great fun, no one on slopes.
Bad points, when we where there in January thick fog for the whole week, absolutely freezing, very dark all day, food bland, drinks expensive.
Still enjoyed it and I felt my skiing improved by not being able to see where I was going if that makes sense, had to feel the ski's. Would I go again? no.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i went to yllas this year and loved it,im only a beginner and so is my girlfriend, its a really good place to learn how to ski and has loads to offer other than skiing, skidooing/husky dogs and anything snow related you can think of, it is cold but if you wear the correct clothes you will be fine, the lowest temp we experienced was -26 but as we where expecting it and where rapped up well we didnt really feel it, we are booking to go back again in feb as we loved it so much
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
take a look here http://www.yllas.fi/?deptid=17044
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy