Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking to book jan ski break for 2 help needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi people,

me and a mate want to book 7 nights skiing anywhere, leaving on the 10th of Jan 09 or a few days later than that. we are tight wads so would like to spend as little as possible LOL

We would like to fly from cardiff or bristol. we are looking to spend about £280 per person, board basis isn't important but we would like somewhere with a bit of nightlife, two 26 year old lads see.

ive done some google searches on last minute offers and late ski breaks etc but all of them advertise prices with the stupid "from" word, but once i select the dates and departure points "again" the price shoots to £358 pp and the cheaper price relates to 4 sharing etc.

I would like to try and go to austria for its scenery and from chilhood past visits or bulgaria as its cheap to eat and drink there. but to be honest im happy to go where ever as long as i get to ski.

Can anyone help me or point to a tidy agent that can give me a good deal around my sort of ball park figure

thanking in advance. S
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
have you tried the DIY option buddy

jase

PS welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shayneP, welcome to SnowHeads snowHead Find where you can fly to from Cardiff or Bristol on no frills airlines, price it up and then look at where you can reach from there. Transfers can be expensive so consider hiring a car or choose a resort close to the airport (an hour or so - further you have to go, the more expensive it is). I have some great apartments in the French Pyrenees, where the snow is excellent even now, and prices are much lower than the Alps. On the other hand, wait and see! If you want the ease of a package and are not too bothered about facilities or nice accommodation, you should be able to find something cheap enough with a TO, for the dates you are looking at.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Go to Nassfeld mate, Ryan Air fly to Klagenfurt and are pretty cheap all of Jan, look on Board n Lodges website and I think you can still get H/B for about £190 perperson in the 2 nice chalets they use in that area And its a good ski area to boot!

http://www.boardnlodge.com/holidays/cat/32/247/343/austria_nassfeld_austria.html
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shayneP, Fly Bristol to Grenoble and look at staying in either a S/C apartment, or else at the UCPA in either LDA or ADH. I think LDA would be more fun (party town) for you and probably a bit cheaper. Transfer from airport of regular buses - cheap as chips - done and dusted! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shayne P
We can do you £300 per person B&B in a twin en-suite room in Morzine. Including transfers from Geneva.
start your week from 10th until 15th Jan. You may get cheaper flights midweek.
welcome to snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy