Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Temporary Instructor Jobs

Poster: A snowHead
Wayne, im defo interested in this... Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wayne,

Any part time work in Nepal wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stewart woodward wrote:
Wayne,

Any part time work in Nepal wink

I am back there in a few weeks (but will keep away for the LOC ?? Blush ) n just got few more Kilimanjaro guiding jobs this year and some Inca trails to fit in - ski season is a restful time for me.

Was near your flat a while ago, was going to call in to say Hi when I did some training with Lee (from Snoworks) it was really good and helped me shed loads.
How did ya do on the ISTD tech, hope it went well.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wayne, thank you for the reminder! Is there any news on qualifications other than BASI?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wayne, do you work full time for the ski school in Folgardia? Whats the work like there ie. languages, hours, pay etc? Im thinking about maybe making a change next season from where I work now......see what else is out there! Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We have just had word (from the school director) that "some" qualifications other then BASI or AMSI "may" be acceptable.
But !
I can only help with people with BASI or AMSI quals. (I will arrange if nes, Flights, transfers, hotels, meals, lift pass, uniforms, etc)
Anyone with qualifications for other countries will need to apply to the school direct.
The reason for this is that the rules have changed and they local cops are being a little strict.

We have a recruitment advert in BASI news coming out in a week or so or just PM me with any questions

The one question I get asked all the time is about money so
flights, transfers, hotels, meals, lift pass, uniforms, etc plus
L2 = £700 per weeek
L3 (ISIA) = £800 per week
L4 (ISTD) = £900 per week
The reason for the change in rates of pay is that this year we got paid paid in euros and got a 30% increase in wages ( Very Happy Very Happy ) when we swopped it back to pounds - so for next year UK people will get paid in pounds ( Sad Sad )

See ya (maybe)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wayne, thanks for the update. Any idea when you'll start the recruitment process? I'm trying to plan the season and it's all getting pretty complicated!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar,
Got your details on file - you should have got a letter off the admin office (I think)
Will contact you and any one else who has passed their details in Oct (I will be working in Peru all of Nov)
Hope this is OK

Forget to say - message from Susie in the admin office, the staff flights we have booked are from Gatwick to Verona

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Wed 12-08-09 12:36; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wayne, thanks, I did get the letter. We'll speak more when you get back from your travels.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wayne, thanks for the updates.
Wayne wrote:
Anyone with qualifications for other countries will need to apply to the school direct.
Is that the Folgarida Scuola Italiana Sci? Also, is there a particular person to contact?

http://www.scuolascifolgarida.com/
or
http://www.scuoladiscifolgaria.it/index.php?lang=en

Puzzled
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skisimon,

Yep that’s the one

Contact Flavio the school boss. But the office will not be open till October.
If you PM me a message I will forward it to his hotmail if you like, but you may be better waiting till end of Oct.

PS. I "know" that they have a preference for AMSI (1st) then BASI (2nd) anyone else (3rd). Due to the language thing tying with the client base.
If not from those 2 then they tend to get extra people from Slovenia as it's only 100 miles away.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Wayne, I may be interested but have yet to sort out what I'm doing this Winter. When's the cut off ?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
As soon as we have have enough. Sorry not being flipant but I think they need about 15 people and to date we have 6 BASI types.
If you keep checking out the site www.folgarida.co.uk/jobs and it will say at the top of the page when they have enough
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wayne, I believe I have sent you all the information needed, if you need anything else let me know. As for the travelling to resort, if im selected to work, I will possibly frying from and to Poland. Is Verona the closest airport to get to?

Cheers,

Andy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Wayne, no problem, that's fair enough.
latest report
freestyleandy wrote:
Wayne,Is Verona the closest airport to get to?

Yes. Don't book any flights till you get confirmation.
Also we have staff transfers from/to Verona airport so your flights would need to tie in with these
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy