Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Levi Slaloms (beware, contains results!)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How impressive was Lindsay Vonn yesterday?!! Shocked Couldn't quite believe it - she really transferred all that speed she has in the speed events and combined it with the skills of the technical - visibly travelling faster than anybody else. Also a really great example for any of the up and coming young racers to watch - she made mistakes in both runs (an especially huge one in the second), but just did not give up, kept going and showed an amazing determination and will to win. (and those snowHeads familiar with my plastic racing exploits will be unsurprised to hear that the OH was looking at me pointedly saying, "see, chutzpah!" wink )

And mens seems to be shaping up nicely - 2nd run should be exciting! Tho after all the debate about who should get the GB start spots for the WC is a shame to see that there are no brits on the start list Sad would have thought they would have sent somebody considering all the competition for places! Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was very impressed with the young Swede who took second (the one with the convoluted name).

Vonn was immense though. Even with her lead going into the second run I couldn't believe she could (essentially) fall and then still win. Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Staggering performance wasn't it? However today's was real edge of the seat stuff and the second course was a real pig. Fabulous racing, fabulous skiing, it's just such a shame that so few british skiers watch it on TV. Sad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The men's was fantastic as you say. I recorded the 9am run but watched the second run live on HD. Usually, if I watch the second run first I don't bother watching the first, but I watched it today. There was some really determined turns throughout. snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Does anyone know Y there wasn't any Brits racing today?? Seems a shame really
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It was good to see the austrains continue last seasons poor form into this ones..also interesting to see the men all bug that top section ..though bode managed to just stomp his way back after nearly losing it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
papasmurf, errr - not quite ... 3rd & 4th weren't they + more ... What I saw was that the experienced skiers managed the difficult gate on the top whereas the less experiencved or more loony aggressive ones had major problems.

We saw the return of Manni Pranger which was great. Rocca still on the comeback trail ... Svindal ditto - too much to take in really - sooooooooooooo much more exciting than women's soccer or snooker. Very Happy Also .... France rules wink wink wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Raich & Ligety made the sort of mistake Bode has typically made in the last 4 years. Good to see Bode back on form in slalom but the season has only just started, there's a long way to go yet. Grange was awesome.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Vonn was really impressive and Miller was exciting , all in all great viewing on a hill that very few seem to be able to 'dial in'

Year after year very few skiers seem to be able to master it, maybe it's the very cold snow and the strange almost midday twilight up there that makes it difficult to read?

papasmurf, easiski, you are obviously no Austria fans but you can't argue with their record in the nations cup. They haven't lost it since '89 and, whilst I have not worked it out exactly, their average margin of victory since then is approx double the points of the runner up. Very Happy

France are nowhere Laughing and have been since Killy retired, only Switzerland, with six wins from '83-'87 and '89 have interrupted the Austrian procession since '73.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy