Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 2008/2009

Poster: A snowHead
Anne posts some more photos of conditions today Madeye-Smiley

http://www.leforumdeparadiski.fr/viewtopic.php?p=35895#p35895
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
thefatcontroller wrote:
How good compared to others Anne?

I have no idea. Last year had a good start as well. It is just great to have snow in November, I hope it will go on like this in December...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Some new news up on RG's site. Not translated as yet but proof maybe that pictures paint a thousand words?

http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/Actualites.htm#24_11_08
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Anne, coming to La Plagne in early March, whats the snow usually like around that time?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Some new photos of the 1/2 pipe in Plagne Bellecote. Man that looks steep Shocked

http://www.leforumdeparadiski.fr/viewtopic.php?p=36280#p36280
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
thefatcontroller, Looks just fine to me wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Looks about as steep as the half-pipe they built on the Face at Val d'Isere for a WC snowboard competition. Man, those guys can fly!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
barthez1980 wrote:
Hi Anne, coming to La Plagne in early March, whats the snow usually like around that time?

Sorry it took me time to reply... March is one of the best periods because it is usually quite cold, snow's still good (sometimes very good) and there is less people in the resort (no French vacations).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The wonderful lift company for la Plagne (SAP) has sorted out its IT problems and at last ski passes for the coming season can be bought on line. www.skipass-laplagne.com
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for the great photos Anne. My son and I are out in LP on 13th Dec - can't wait. Snow looks great and it seems as there is some more on the way. Smile
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boredsurfin wrote:
The wonderful lift company for la Plagne (SAP) has sorted out its IT problems and at last ski passes for the coming season can be bought on line. www.skipass-laplagne.com

Would you go away please? Mad
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mouth,
Quote:

Would you go away please?

Oh, I would if I could Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
More photos from Anne Cool . So much snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.leforumdeparadiski.fr/viewtopic.php?p=36475#p36475
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
boredsurfin wrote:

Tried to buy today and it wouldn't let me Mad . Refused to let me pass the page where you input the person details. Said the kids date of birth was in the wrong format. Made no sense, so gave up.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
What a success Anne ! Smile

thefatcontroller wrote:
Some new news up on RG's site. Not translated as yet but proof maybe that pictures paint a thousand words?

http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/Actualites.htm#24_11_08

Sometimes I translate the same day, sometimes 3 days later... Sorry !
snow conditions
RG, Please don't apologise. Brillant site. Cool
ski holidays
Thanks Smile
ski holidays
Hello all snowHead

Anne La Plagne, RG, Hi again, great pics and info as always! What would we do without you? Very Happy
snow report
thefatcontroller, Two new blacks eh? Toofy Grin wink
snow conditions
Thanks wink
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots wrote:
thefatcontroller, Two new blacks eh? Toofy Grin wink

You know it makes sense.....31st March onwards.............. Skullie I still giggle to myself when I think of the carnage on that black Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Schuss in Boots wrote:
What would we do without you? Very Happy

Nothing ! Laughing Laughing
snow report
thefatcontroller wrote:
boredsurfin wrote:

Tried to buy today and it wouldn't let me Mad . Refused to let me pass the page where you input the person details. Said the kids date of birth was in the wrong format. Made no sense, so gave up.

Worked fine for me, take the hint eh! Laughing
latest report
thefatcontroller, Laughing Laughing Laughing Yep, me too..... carnage indeed Laughing The only saving grace was the complete lack of any video evidence Toofy Grin
ski holidays
http://www.ski-lasource.com/webcam/index.asp

If you scan the webcam to 'route back to chalet' you can see live how heavy the snow is falling in Les Coches. Beat work Confused Laughing
snow report
thefatcontroller, Absolutely brilliant. Very Happy Only 8 days to go. Can't wait. Wish I was there now instead of sat at this desk. Sad
snow report
Well my annual Paradiski passes turned up in the post this morning, accompanied by an Espace Olympique Savoie pass (1 day in each resort) and a 2008/2009 piste map Toofy Grin Very Happy
snow report
Boredsurfing wrote:
Well my annual Paradiski passes turned up in the post this morning, accompanied by an Espace Olympique Savoie pass (1 day in each resort) and a 2008/2009 piste map Toofy Grin Very Happy

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
http://www.leforumdeparadiski.fr/viewtopic.php?p=37192#p37192

An impressive catch on a web cam. What a nice place for a Sunday walk Madeye-Smiley Cool . Anyone very managed to ski that blue of Grand Rochette not in flat light Mad
ski holidays
thefatcontroller, Yes snowHead
snow report
thefatcontroller, yes too
ski holidays
Some nice photos from Anne today Cool . I think that was her in the web cam photo Madeye-Smiley

http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/Actualites.htm
latest report
new post from Romain re new runs

http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/News.htm
latest report
Mouth wrote:

7km and 8km runs. My idea of heaven..... Cool
ski holidays
thefatcontroller wrote:
Mouth wrote:

exactly what I thought. Interesting one in Montchavin with my fave resto Le Sauget as a convenient stop half way down Toofy Grin
ski holidays
thefatcontroller wrote:
Mouth wrote:

Seems to make quite a lot of sense. helps with the 'marketing' in that LP has long runs like other resorts..

The 'mont blanc' is a good move as it will make it easier for people to find the VE - I know that it's pretty well signed but allowing people just to 'follow the mont blanc' makes a lot of sense to me.

Not really sure about the montybert changes, as I've not really skied that sector before!!
snow report
I've had my 08/09 map since Friday and didn't notice Embarassed I think a question of new signposting rather than new slopes wink
ski holidays
Boredsurfing, Yep, the runs have always been there just called about 7 different names.
latest report
Looks like we will all have to learn the new names in time for the challenge this season!!
snow conditions
Does anyone know if there are any lifts running on the La Plagne side yet.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy