Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to get a Where's Wally top for seasonnaire fancy dress

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Basically as the title says. Need fancy dress for the season and I've got a scarf and hat that would do so thought it would be a reasonable idea. I can steal some of my parents horrible old sunglasses from years back and poke the lens' out for glasses. The ony bit left is the top which i can't find apart from spending £22 on a jumper off ebay. Surely there's somewhere where you can get a red and whit stripey t shirt for not much money? I'm also open to ideas on how to bodge it with some DIY but so far haven't thought of any decent ways to do it.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
el nombre, £2 white T from Asda and tin of red childs poster paint. Paint goes well on the Tshirt (I did a grey elephant once with a cheap T shirt and a sponge and grey paint), and for the price you can pick up a white T for you can just chuck it later so it doesn't matter that it won't survive washing.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was thinking something like that, but it's got to last the season so it's going to need washing at some point. Not sure how it would take it.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you were going to France you could get a vile stripey t-shirt anywhere (along with a beret and necklace of garlic).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You could do what megamum suggests but instead of poster paint by fabric paint - then it would not wash off. maybe a trawl around the cheaper end of the clothing market would uncover such a striped garment?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MarjMJ wrote:
You could do what megamum suggests but instead of poster paint by fabric paint - then it would not wash off. maybe a trawl around the cheaper end of the clothing market would uncover such a striped garment?

colours and a suitable brush, fabric painting opens up endless opportunities for transforming your wardrobe

Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

it's going to need washing at some point.

you say that now.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
el nombre wrote:
but it's got to last the season so it's going to need washing at some point. .

Saisonaire, washing, Yeah right dude Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
or a cheap white t-shirt and stripes of electrical tape or similar. Swirly, DallyPaul, I like clean clothes, I'm sure other girlies do too (and not just on themselves wink )
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy