Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apartments in Les Arcs 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks!

I've started booking up the bits for an independant trip to Arc 1800. There's a few apartment blocks I've been looking at on the central booking agency for Arc 1800 and it's a toss up between a 2 room apartment in Residence Tournavelles and a 2 room apartment in Bequi Rouge. Does anyone have experience of these apartments?

Are they quiet at night? Or lots of drunken revellers coming in at 2am? Would there be enough room in the room to put a travel cot? Bizzare question I know, but our daugther can't sleep in the same room as us, so she'll be getting the bedroom.

If you don't know of the Tournavelles or Bequi Rouge then do you have any other suggestions? Our daughter is booked in to the nursery at Les Lauziers (or something like that!) so any apartment recommendations have to be within walking distance of there.

Your help is appreciated!

Cheers
George
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BUMP
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
m00958 wrote:
BUMP

Huh?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bumping the post to the top as nobody had replied and it had dropped on to page two.

Thanks for helping bump it again Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
m00958, a snowHead called Flying Squirrel is based down in Plan-Peisey and does an accommodation booking service without commission. He might know the answers for you. He hasn't been on the board for a while however - too busy running his bar. If you don't get any better response try emailing Will Nicholson on will @ plan-peisey-accommodation . co . uk (remove the spaces)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I sent him a mail a couple of days ago. He hasn't reponded yet. Probably too busy making money Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy