Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

All Inclusive ski trip 1 week over New Year Valloire £530

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Only 4 places left HURRY.

Come and ski over new year EVERYTHING INCLUDED. NO JOKES. The deal is accommodation, all food, ski hire, accommodation (40 m from lifts), 23 HOURS ski lessons, 4 course buffet meal for dinner and 3 course lunch and a full 6 ½ day lift pass, as well as coach transport return from London Victoria. Absolutely everything!
Basically a bloody good deal from door to door, and all this for only £530 over New Year. Trip is from Sat 27th Dec to Sun 4th Jan and is open to most(18 - 45). Food is superb, plenty and unlimited. Bar is subsidised, social events are organised etc. This is not a 18 - 30 holiday though!

Everything is included and this year we are off to Valloire, in the French Alps. The resort is ski in ski out, at a very good height (1450m) and has great views, but better yet, it keeps its snow due to height and because the slopes face north. As an added bonus, you won’t get left stranded at an airport as all the airlines doing cheap package holidays struggle to stay afloat. This is a great place for any level of skier.
Anyhow, I expect places (at this price, with everything included and over New Year) to go like butter on a hot scone!
Any questions welcome
Donovan Smith 07940521148
Please see www.free-me.com for ski details
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy