Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer time from Courcheve1850 to Geneva?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What sort of time frame am I looking at, and does anybody know the cheapest transfer companies??

Cheers....

Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
barthez1980, depends on means of transport, weather conditions and traffic. Couple of hours minimum in a car on clear roads. Tour ops I think reckon on at least 3 hours in a coach. It has been known to take over 2 hours just to get down the mountain to Moutiers
latest report
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
Think about hiring a car and sharing it out, it's an easy and pleasant drive and will be far quicker than a bus transfer. The other option is to fly into Chambery or Grenoble, they're much closer than Geneva. Otherwise it's between 2 and 4 hours depending on time and day - changeover up the valley to where you branch off for Courcheval can be logged jammed.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Allow 3 hours and be pleasantly surprised if it is any less.

Cheap? No.

snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
andy_devon_uk, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Flight is booked from Geneva already. I've had a quote of a private transfer for £100 pp, so think they will take that
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
barthez1980, gt transfer quote of 72 pp to La Tania but that is 5 of us...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
martski...who is that with?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
barthez1980, £100pp, how many are travelling with you?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ITS ONLY US 2 PEOPLE(THAT I KNOW OF)
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
THIS IS ONLY 1 WAY THOUGH!!!! 1850 - GENEVA.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You can get the alp bus from Geneva to Moutiers then change and get on the bus for 1850.
I did it last your to meribel.
www.alpski-bus.com
There is a timetable and prices on there etc, had a quick look and a return to Courch is 126 euro,
you will be lucky to find anything cheap!!!
Good luck. Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
barthez1980, only 2, not a bad price, there are 5 of us...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy