Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hi im new

Poster: A snowHead
hi everyone... sorry it's taken me ages to get on here... i guess im just rubbish!! lol...
Just like to say hi to the peeps i met at b'ham NEC thingy! cant remember whatur names are on here!
so.... hi! lol...
spannah x
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snow spannah, welcome to snowHeads. Just get stuck in, most here are friendly and helpful.......but steer clear of any comments on the SKGB or helmets to avoid the wrath of the snowHead mafia..... wink Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
on the what??
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chasseur, judging by the presence of a recent poster you might wish to add avalanche cords.

snow spannah, welcome aboard. Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello snow spannah!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
snow spannah, Welcome Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snow spannah,
Quote:

on the what??

Ski Club of Great Britain, it's a swear word to some on here.

Also steer clear of boots in hand luggage.

Welcome to the mad house. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snow spannah, welcome to snowHeads - ignore the in-jokes - have fun. snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Welcome aboard...how do you feel about beans on your fry up in the morning???

This a good thing or a bad thing?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
snow spannah, Welcome to a whole new way to waste your day Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boots in hand luggage? someone care to explain to me where there is debating point there? in my short experience of snowHead i have realsied people can literaly argue over anything, arguably my favourite topic is the how to put gloves on correctly, i loved those bits of string you attatched to gloves... they were the days! or maybe its the one about the unfortunately named german skiier and the village in ireland called "muff" which has a diving centre, i thought it had signed upto a ski forum but fortunately its so much more... i dont know why ive had this little ramble... oh yeah where is the debate over boots in hand luggage and the ski club of gret britain?!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gdizzle, it's a favourite question/topic for discussion when the skis season arrives and people start worrying about how they're going to get to all the snow. Put basically, some airports allow ski boots in your hand luggage and some don't, and some airlines don't even if the airport does snowHead

snow spannah, welcome snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
gdizzle, snow spannah, welcome.

The in-jokes will become part of your life, despite every attempt to avoid.

You've made your beds, now, unfortunately, you must lie in them with the rest of us.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
snow spannah, welcome to snowHead s

gdizzle, if want a proper laugh look at the "inside ski tip lead" thread..."epic" is a gargantuan understatement...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
dazman, care to elaborate?
snow conditions
Prioritise:
La Rosiere....your next destination
Ryannair...the airline of choice
Insurance....you'll need off piste cover
Boots....buy them from Snow and Rock
Car Hire....Geneva obviously, but French side is so much easier
Helmet....remain undecided, best to ask for advice
Snow Chains....will you or won't you?
Weather....will it or won't it?

All these questions and more, just ask the good folks here, but for goodness sake DON'T use the Search function, that will just annoy them.
Once you are clear on those...you too will be a SnowHead

So Welcome to our world...
snow report
snow spannah, Welcome to Snowheads snowHead Say goodbye to life as you know it - HOURS will pass by on here, and you'll have little or no memory of anything you have read - it's good though Very Happy
latest report
Poor guy! So much, so soon.

Ignore them.

Welcome to Snowheads. snowHead
snow report
snow spannah, one tiny little thing... better get that apostrophe key fixed before one of the resident pedants gets you.

Another tip... most new people are encouraged to post up "a ski trip packing check list" - we like to know what you take, what it weighs etc.

Also... bootfitters are Gods round here (not in my opinion mind) so, whatever you do, don't say anything stupid about feet or boots in general.

Other than that the fat cat forum owner now owns your ar$e... its in the Ts&Cs
latest report
snow spannah, Welcome to the morass... and say as many bad things about bootfitters as you like... they enjoy the attention Twisted Evil
latest report
Hi snow spannah, I was one of the forgotten ones at the ski show, still waiting for my commission Wink

Enjoy your visits.
snow report
Dwarf Vader, your commission??? for what???
snow report
Bode Swiller, is there a set format for this ski trip packing thingy? I'm new to the whole scene I've only been out on a board on one holiday in march and going again in april....
snow conditions
snow spannah, well, since you ask... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=225268&highlight=#225268 Toofy Grin This one needed an airing thanks.
snow conditions
snow spannah, your colleague said that 2 more sales will make your numbers up, so I grabbed the two slightly Champagne happy SH's to try your grips out Wink
ski holidays
Dwarf Vader, I was wondering why... wink
snow conditions
Was Michelle one of the Champagne happy sH's? What a surprise!! Very Happy Very Happy

Welcome to snowHeads snow spannah
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy