Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ruroc Helmets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Personally I think they look good, so the issue for me is more whether it actually works or not… The jury is still very much out, especially since people are saying the foam lining(s) degrade quite quickly…

I bought one online recently, a bit of a punt as I wasn’t able to try one on… They only offer them in 2 sizes, S and M/L… The M/L fits me perfectly, I have an average size head. Some friends who wanted to try it on found it too tight and in some cases couldn’t even get it on…

Next the chin part which has been manufactured very poorly… Not only is it fiddly to fix on but once you’ve done it, it doesn’t actually click in to place (like you would expect from something like a backpack clip). You push it right in and nothing… Then when you pull it back the other way to test if it’s secure, it slides straight back out – I fail to see how this is practical or safe if you were to take a fall on the slopes.

I will also mention that my dealings with them have been arduous to say the least… The failed to post it out after payment, then when they did they failed to action my address change. Then they failed to send the correct iridescent lenses. All in all, a little sloppy.

I’ve concluded that I’m pushing for a refund and sending mind back.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I live in Meribel and see a few of these on the hill, and most people seem to wear googles with it so the visor bit must not work that well. Get some goggles. The chin/face protector doesn't fold away when it's detached so you can't put it in your bag.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy