Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Snowhead loners at Xmas ???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello snowHead ...

I don't know how long this will last up (as it is a blatant pimp..... sorry)!

We are empty at Xmas (again) and are now offering standard BnB prices over Xmas (€200 for the week).

The reason I have chosen this board is because any SH who want to come out on their own can have a double room for the week for only an €80 supplement and can have the amazing benefit of having a ski buddy on request (me). Whether this is a good idea or not, I will let you decide!

Ta,

Ben
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
flangesax, pimp away Laughing

Does it have a hot tub?
Where is it?
What is the Xmas snow record like?
Any good for bringing an absolute beginner to take lessons all week?
Any good for an all mountain'er to keep occupied while said beginner is learning?
Are the rooms ensuite?

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 9-11-08 12:13; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
flangesax, please PM me details just in case this gets bumped
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tempting...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As a previous visitor of Ben's, all I'd say is that there is a lovely compact local ski area, with a short hop on the bus giving access to some absolutely fantastic, huge, ski areas Very Happy but I'm sure Ben can give more details.
The hospitality is also second to none.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ta, Jerry!

I'm not going to go into details but have a look at the ski amade and pm me or email us if interested....

Ski-Amade / Salzburger Sportwelt has something for everyone and there is loads available via the ski bus with no hassles!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jerry, Seconded!
flowa, I spent Easter there last year - think I posted some photos of the 'crowded' slopes Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jerry, Thirded. Only problem I have found is the price of flights from the Norf over xmas
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi,

I am a solo Skiier and your place looks great. Is the offer still on? I am looking to go out somewhee for two weeks from the 13th to the 27th. Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
vocalbill, Think there's still room in the apartment we're going to over Xmas in Les Deux Alpes if you prefer catered - see http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43799 for more details or check out the ScubaSki website www.scuba-ski.com/ski/index.htm
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jerry, Fourthed.

I loved the place and I always keep a eye on the webcams. We are in Zermatt this year but we are hoping to get a cheeky few days in sometime over the season.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
vocalbill,

We do have a room available up to the 27th December. I have Pm'd you with some details.... or give us an email thorugh our site.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
looks like we may have a group interested.... will keep you posted!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy