Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ADVISE ON JACKET COLOURS

Poster: A snowHead
Me and my dad are having an argument over ski trousers
does anyone know any girly coat colours that go with beige
trousers? My dad found a coat which is light blue with brown
side bits but i dont think it will go what do u snowHead s think?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 8-11-08 23:04; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i've seen helly hansen jackets that are pink with dark brown and beige stripes that go with beigey trousers. i think.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sherlock235 wrote:
i've seen helly hansen jackets that are pink with dark brown and beige stripes that go with beigey trousers. i think.
Where can i find them?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i'm just looking for a link now. will post when i find it. er it may have been last year.... sorry. Embarassed but i'll just check again and let you know.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks that would be good because the trousers are HH.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i've found the stuff for this year and i can't see the one i was thinking of, so it may have been last year's sunflake jacket. um, you're still a "junior" size right?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
this could work with beige trousers, but i'm not sure where you'll find them. http://www.hellyhansen.com/product/Jackets/JrAdenJacketGirl/40051/view/448 in pink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
yeah, i take it all back, sorry. i can't find the one i was thinking of and the link i posted looks like a walking jacket, rather than a ski jacket. good luck with the search.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thats ok thanks for trying
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
you're welcome. sorry i couldn't help after all that. someone else will be along shortly with a suggestion, no doubt!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Natatat B, I think colour matching is all about tone. Colours in the same tone range as your ski pants but darker, like burgandy, blue, mocha, or brown, should go nicely with them.

Here's an example of a blue that could work.

Good luck.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
flowa, thanks, as her dad, who will be paying I think it's all about price wink perhaps a little colour too.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Colin B, as you're paying i think that me, who has to wear them, needs to like what i'm wearing. Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Colin B, count your chickens, I almost linked to this! wink
Yes, Natatat B, a girl's gotta like it to wear it snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thank you, at least someone agrees with me. Very Happy
ski holidays
Natatat B,

I agree with flowa...it's all about the tone. There are several colors that go with beige. Some blues do look good, and most browns will match beige as well.

But go with your gut instict. If you don't think the colors match, then just move on and find one you like.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy