Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Annoyed with Alptransfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last year we booked and paid in advance for Alptransfers to pick up from Geneva and drive party of 9 to Val d'Isere. They were one and a half hours late, were unavailable on phone number given, had no money for fuel but eventually we got there. On return trip they sent wrong size minibus to seat only 8. On return I complained and eventually they offered a partial refund to my credit card account. Have since incurred time and money on umpteen phone calls/e-mails which have all been ignored and still not received partial refund. Can anybody offer any advice or have any experience of them?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
welcome to snowHeads sue!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sue watson, perhaps you should do as your name suggests! (if they've got any UK assets, that is).

Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sue watson,
I have alptransfers booked to transport 9 of us from Geneva to Chamonix in February. Sar far so good, but will keep an eye on this topic and will update if there's anything to report after our trip.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It would perhaps be a good idea to draw their attention to this thread. There's nothing like a bit of bad publicity to provoke a change of attitude in cases like these.

The facts as presented by Sue certainly reflect very badly on the company and perhaps they should be given the opportunity to respond via snowHeads?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PG,
Have already done that. I do not doubt that sue watson had a very bad experience, but every now and then things just go t!ts up, let's see what alptransfers have to say, I for one hope it's positive.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Used alptransfers to get to/from Chamonix last weekend. Can't fault them in any way, they were bang on time, the buses were clean and transfers were smooth and efficient.

Sorry sue watson, I guess you fell unlucky.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not sure if my last message got through but finally resolved matters with Alp Transfers. Apparently last year was their first in this business and the company from whom they acquired vehicles/drivers really messed them about. They were very fair and gave me the promised refund from last year and explained that they had learnt things the hard way. Hopefully the business will now run smoothly and efficiently.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the update, sue, snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Please amend the Above i own www.Alptransfers.eu
Alp Transfer is the site you are refering to !!!!!!!!!!
https://alptransfer.com/en/

please note alptransfers (me) only operate in 3 valleys and we are not alptransfer no "s"
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@simon.fox, it's a 13 year old complaint and the IP has never been back. I guess you could ask a mod to amend it.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy