Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why, why, WHY....Spyder stuff is so ugly!! Why would you buy it?

Poster: A snowHead
I end up like a dogs dinner, Arc jacket, eider salopettes, various gilets, fleeces all unmatching colours found in the summer sales.... no spyder though NehNeh
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Spyderman wrote:
I can see why you're such a fan of VIST, it's so understated and subtle, it's really hard to tell what brand it is even(from about 2 miles away) Laughing

Sometimes their stuff is a bit more subtle Wink

So many people chasing the exclusive brands that nobody else wears! Glad to see that we have so many clothes horses amongst our number. I'm sure Posh Spice and her Chanel kit would feel quite at home rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow! Spyderman, now that is a jacket.

Why would you wear anything else?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is this a skiing site for Chubsters? Do i need to find another forum? Razz

Perhaps a set of jowells over a Spyder collar is the 'look' this season. wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Downhilldan,
You need a big hammer to knock a big nail in. LOL
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
That whole 'suit' thing just looks like somebody's uniform to me.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
parlor, £75 for a down jacket and you're moaning about overpriced stuff? Alpkit used to do one for £40.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spyderman, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
*IncogSkiSno*, . Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Agenterre, haha
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
what a frightfully unchic bunch of skiers you lot are..If I ever push past any of you in the lift queue in my purple one piece and fake Fluro Mohawk attached to my helmet I'll be sure to frown in digust.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
*IncogSkiSno*, Spyderman, Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok, I give in... I shall look for other options for brown ski pants... Toofy Grin (although I am giving serious consideration to training the 'boys' to tow me.... sod putting them in a handbag... they can earn their keep) Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Schuss in Boots, I've seen that done, but not by handbag pooches. Anyway, weren't those trousers purple?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I've been looking through, this thread at all of the piccies. Kitty - I like the pale Spyder jacket much better than the maroon/purple coloured one. Syderman - you look cute in red!!

Go-on everyone make my day - tell me that Vist and Eider are 'in' this year wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Well, I have to confess to liking Spyder gear very much. I hate baggy designs and they make nice fitted designs for ladies. They do their clothes in my size, which very few other manufacturers do (size 6). The design is good, the fit is superb, they stretch, are waterproof, don't restrict your movements in any way like baggy clothes always seem to, and they are extremely warm. As a manufacturer, their designs are one of the few that appeal to me as most is all flabby baggy flappy stuff, not neatly nipped in waists. I've bought both items (trousers and jacket) in a sale and I think they a great, even compared to other pricey brands like Killy.

I evidently have no fashion sense!
snow conditions
Lizzard wrote:
Schuss in Boots, I've seen that done, but not by handbag pooches. Anyway, weren't those trousers purple?

Officially, they're 'mahogany' but yes, more of a purply/auberginey colour. And the 'handbag pooches' are boxers Laughing
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots, perfect - you will never need to buy a lift pass again.
ski holidays
Now what you really want to look cool is one of these papasmurf, http://www.crazeeheads.com/ezcart/plushList.cfm

I have the Panda! Cool Cool Cool
snow report
comprex wrote:
Lizzard wrote:

Does this mean I have to throw mine out? Shame, I had banked on it lasting the next 10 years.

Lizzard wrote:
jb1970, no idea what this 'wicking' business is all about - none of my clothes do it, whatever it is. .

No doubt it will; I see quite a few from the mid-80s still in good shape in thrift shops.

Quote:

What has the correct image this week then?

Black Diamond. $44 at the local Costco.

Not at Costco in the UK !!, they do Trespass "Cool as penguin p**s" Laughing Laughing
snow report
Trouble with Spyder jackets is they're a bit warm

wink
snow conditions
Yoda, you have just failed your 'Photoshop For Beginners' exam - go to the bottom of the class.
ski holidays
Yoda, Laughing Laughing I wondered if that picture would make an appearance wink
ski holidays
Some of the Spyder designs are ok, but a touch too Versace for me. Anyone paying those retail prices, would be shocked to know how low the manufacturing costs are.
ski holidays
A jacket retailing for £450 we could source from the factory via an agent for £36.
ski holidays
Downhilldan wrote:
A jacket retailing for £450 we could source from the factory via an agent for £36.

When can I place my order?
snow report
Downhilldan, they would still be making a (small) profit at that price.
latest report
Kaiser wrote:
Now what you really want to look cool is one of these papasmurf, htt://www.crazeeheads.com/ezcart/plushList.cfm

I have the Panda! Cool Cool Cool

hehe thats sooooooo wrong.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy