Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why are the Birts such bad skiers?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
JB007 wrote:
I'll leave you with this thought. Thank God Diana was Harry and William's mother. Otherwise the Monarchy would have been stuck with another ugly dude with big ears as your future King. wink

If that is thought-provoking - then you must be a Yank! wink

Quote:
I must say however after spending time with the Royal Marines that your attempts at Yankee bashing humor is lame in comparison to what the Brit Jarheads used to come up with

You may have noticed we're not really into bashing others here, being welcoming to all. Even those from less-civilised parts. However, we do have a wry smile at your attempts at humour Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
at your attempts at humour

.. one is not holding one's breath whilst waiting with dignity Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Agenterre wrote:
Quote:
at your attempts at humour

.. one is not holding one's breath whilst waiting with dignity Toofy Grin

nice spelling Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JB007, .. preety good 4 me axshully rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Agenterre wrote:
JB007, .. preety good 4 me axshully rolling eyes

Bwahahahahaha POTD Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JB007, Bless..

I noted your outrageous outburst against Admin and thought you might be a good josh. Alas, I am disappointed. If you cheque my speling in the post to what you took a fence you will sea it is correct ... in English.

The grammar leaves a lot to be desired ... rolling eyes

Bloody Colonials Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Agenterre wrote:
JB007, Bless..

I noted your outrageous outburst against Admin and thought you might be a good josh. Alas, I am disappointed. If you cheque my speling in the post to what you took a fence you will sea it is correct ... in English.

The grammar leaves a lot to be desired ... rolling eyes

Bloody Colonials Toofy Grin

Which outrageous outburst. I lost count ages ago Laughing

Bloody Colonials 2 Brits 0 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Bloody Colonials 2 Brits 0

I've been trying to resist this nonsense, but for some reason the quote above put me in mind of the "World Series".
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy