Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski gear at Lidl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
if you want some cheap stuff for your first trip ............. jackets £20 etc

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20081104.index.ar5?OpenDocument&id=506&country=GB&zipcode=SA7+9WL&city=Swansea&city2=Glamorgan&street=Tralllwn+Road&ar=5&nf=True
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Some nice sport insoles there, that'll save a trip to Chamonix or Bicester Toofy Grin wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

if you want some cheap stuff for your first trip

...or any trip if you're mean Toofy Grin

All good stuff for a starter...got buffs last year which DH is still raving about. £1.99
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I just bought the " round neck T shirt" there, to use as a base layer: 50% angora, 30 % virgin wool and 20% polyamide,
the word " virgin " did ring a little bell, as I always avoid all things " virgin" [ a subject for another thread]
yesterday, I switched the heating off to create near Alpine conditions, put the said item of clothing on and occupied myself with " ladie's glow" creating activities,
the T shirt has got short sleeves Sad , so I needed something else on the top, otherwise my forearms were freezing,
it's quite thick, the real bummer was the itching, I do not know if it is the angora or the virgin wool but my skin felt as if it was continually exfoliated,
the top is quite long, covering the hips so the whole 12 hours I wore it, with every movement of my body I felt the abrasive fabric on my skin,
I have a vague memory of reading something about improved blood circulation, helped by a fabric like that,
but my feeling is those tops have been created for the POWs and they are selling off the surplus stock,
Puzzled
still searching for my perfect base layer, for the Alpine time when I glow and not freeze,
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lidl is very good for gherkins. A lifetime's supply only cost 49p.

Lidl salami is very good value. Either eat it, or carry it around for use as an inexpensive cosh.

Lidl German beer has the rheinheisgebot(spelling?) approval and is only 75p for a 500ml tin.

Lidl Dry roasted peanuts 29p.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just bought a new helmet there for the 6 year old - his brothers old one is the wrong shape, for £6.99.... and skiing in the US - no one will know what cheapskates we were Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
do not take me wrong, I am not knocking LIDL, I am the master scrooge and do some other regular shopping there,
sadly the base layer top was a nightmare Skullie
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Latchigo, I would not force-feed Lidl's meat products to my worst enemy even if he were to be convicted of molesting infants while simultaneously conspiring to blow up a trainload of nuns.

Nice line in cheap wines and those Japanese aperitif cracker thingies though.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lizzard, whose meat products would you feed her?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lizzard wrote:
Latchigo, I would not force-feed Lidl's meat products to my worst enemy even if he were to be convicted of molesting infants while simultaneously conspiring to blow up a trainload of nuns.

But you probably wouldn't need to force feed them, unless your worst enemy is a snob and you told them where it came from Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy