Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whos going where thread

Poster: A snowHead
Kruisler, think i am ending up with the bed in the lounge to avoid arguments and then probably the cooking and the washing up but ...... I am gonna be SNOWBOARDING so who cares...

I say that now but ask me again on the 25 Jan and I will be moaning like a bitch about messy lazy men !

[<br>]

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 11-11-08 18:00; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DebbiDoesSnow, that is good, who is on the sofa in the lounge/kitchen/dinning room ? edit crossed posts
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rayscoops, see above ^^
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
snojito wrote:
DebbiDoesSnow, eeez a good price! incl. flights / transfers but not ski passes, would that be right? (just sanity checking the prices I'm looking at for five of us to the Alps in March...)

edit: crossed posts. darn
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DebbiDoesSnow,

You can't do the cooking AND the washing up! I'm sure that's against the law...

Get your genius of a boyfriend to do something... and enslave the kid...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Kruisler, sexual equality AND child slavery?? That's quite a platform -- have you ever considered running for office?? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snojito,

nothing to with gender or age and all about minimum effort! Toofy Grin

Quote:

have you ever considered running for office??

Well I thought mixed messages were indeed a prerequisite! wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kruisler, Laughing well, they are and they aren't... wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OH only does breakfast, mate 1 can only bring chilli to the menu & mate 2 doesnt cook so... if i want decent food it me cooking or eating out.

snojito, yes it was flight transfers & 4* accomdation .. the best part is that it has 2 twin bedrooms, bathroom, wc AND a seperate shower cubicle. would never share a studio with 4 guys URGH the mess & the smell Shocked

EDITED as had phone call to say thanks now....WHOO Meribel here we come Toofy Grin

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 11-11-08 19:12; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
DebbiDoesSnow, sod the sofa bed put him on the balcony. ALthough I agree that £30 is too much, these days it's relatively cheap Sad

Glad you got something sorted.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DebbiDoesSnow, the mess and the smell? can't say I've ever noticed... girls, on the other hand, with their obsession with being able to see the sink and walk on the floor - I mean, for heaven's sake Twisted Evil
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm off to Avoriaz, 17-24 January. Not been before. Any comments on the resort?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
surprised the toliet seat argument has not come into this 'discussion' yet..

<runs>
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
edmundf, now that is really lifting the cover on a can of worms Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
TracyG, there's another thread on Avoriaz here I agree with most of what's written there: ugly as sin (although nice from a distance) in the middle of some fantastic slopes. Going through the town on a board can be a bit of a mission, it's quite flat although it is possible to get top to bottm without stopping providing noone gets in your way. Some great parks too.
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, let me know what Meribel is like when you go. I'm there at the end of Feb.
latest report
DebbiDoesSnow,

I bet you just had the best night sleep in weeks! Very Happy
snow conditions
ronaldothefrog, will do !

Kruisler, I wish ! I couldnt get to sleep till about 2AM ! Too much Fable earlier I think Embarassed
latest report
DebbiDoesSnow wrote:

Kruisler, I wish ! I couldnt get to sleep till about 2AM ! Too much Fable earlier I think Embarassed

Laughing

So you were back to "angry and stressed"! Laughing
latest report
Kruisler, no I spent a whole evening being purely evil in my alternative world... 4 assinations but unfortunately I have lost my sacrifice quest so no more of them ... still I did manage sacrifice a villager, a prostitute, my wife and a monk before it ended NehNeh
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, I have to avoid any kind of RPG these days. It's the danger of a slightly obsessive escapist personality - when the first Tomb Raider came out I spent five days in my room at uni, eating only cheese and drinking only water... my gf at the time thought I was having an affair Embarassed

(explaining it was "only with Lara Croft" didn't really seem to make it any better)
snow report
just booked bansko
3rd jan-10th jan
maybe i will like it but for less than £350 for 1 week half board+lift passes i wont complain Very Happy
snow report
nigel b, bargain ! Hope you like stew wink
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, what's the matter with stew?
snow report
Lizzard, your stew, judging by your recipes it probably very tasty... but not everyone makes a good stew
snow conditions
DebbiDoesSnow, when I run my own chalet I plan to serve tasty stew in many guises - snake & kidney, sausage casserole, coq au vin, navarin etc etc. With tiramisu and trifle for dessert.
latest report
Lizzard, can I skip straight to pudding Shocked
latest report
DebbiDoesSnow, certainly not. People who leave their dinner will get NO pudding and will probably be sent to bed early. Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
nigel b, when you are still in the lift queue on 6th Jan you may regret it wink
ski holidays
Quote:

snake & kidney

Shocked Shocked

I'm with DebbiDoesSnow... I'll stick to pudding only...
snow report
rayscoops, ill have the slopes to myself
everyone will be on there way home from new year ready for work!
snow report
Lizzard, isn't cooking snake practically cannibalism for you?? (Or at the very least vicitimising the legless???) Shocked

DebbiDoesSnow, Kruisler, you can smuggle me your dinner if you like, I'm good to dispose of it for you wink
ski holidays
Lizzard, fussy eaters eh ? When I come to stay I will demand only white meat (but not pork & in small chunks please), fish (but only salmon, cod or prawns) any vegetable dish is ok, but any pasta can't have cheese sauce, no fruit unless its strawberries, oh and I am not too fond of 'bits' in my soup or my juice.... when are you opening your chalet ? Laughing
latest report
snojito, Laughing

Good thing about stew is you can put it on in the morning and go out for the day and if you're honest things like curry are basically stew with loads of spices.
snow report
DebbiDoesSnow, you're on B&B. I might do you a discount though.
snow report
Lizzard, I don't like milk, cereal, porridge or yoghurt & croissants give me heartburn - can you do me white toast ?
ski holidays
Swirly, curry, stew, chilli, goulash, casserole - same meat, diff'runt gravy and all excellent as far as I'm concerned. One of my favourite things about them is you can bosh up about three times as much as you need, chuck the leftovers in the fridge, and the next day they taste even better. I love that.
snow conditions
snojito, yeah I've got a curry on the stove atm, there's about 6 portions there I'll just divvy it up and freeze what's left. You can always add stuff to them too it's the cookery version of bucket science.

DebbiDoesSnow, maybe you should do all the cooking for your trip, you're worse than me when I was a kid.
snow report
DebbiDoesSnow, why aren't you dead?
ski holidays
I know I was, and still am a right pain with my food Embarassed
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy