Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

KARLOV (CZECH) ANY ONE BEEEEN?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im going in January for a week, anybody any knowledge, im a newby so not going to be too adventurous Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SAPPERMAN, welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead and congratulations. I think you are the first person to ask about an obscure resort which was NOT in our snowBase resort info database. Accept a virtual slap on the back. Here's the resort web site and it will be added to our collection right now. Cheers.
If there's snow when you go it looks as if it would be fine for a first timer. Let us know how you got on.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Woops, sorry for for that, ill certainly give you all the info I can find out, but im bound to think its brilliant whatever Toofy Grin Oh forgot to say....................beer sells at 30p a pint! Shocked
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy