Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Twin tip skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya i recently bought a pair of salomon lord skis 177 and a pair of salomon foil ski boots size 27. however im looking for a pair of twin tip skis in any condition which i can thrash round the snowpark with, as i dont want to use the lords for rails etc. i was wondering if anyone had any which they would be happy to sell. would prefer i they had bindings which would fit a size 27 boot with a sole length of 317mm
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
use the lords for the park and get some real skis............ Twisted Evil wink Laughing

Just kidding. I have some ex demo High Society Classics if you're interested.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
max.makinson, seriously, unless you get in to Urban you're be wanting new skis before you wear out the Lords in the park.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
am doing ski instructer course in 2010 in canada so will be using the lords quite a bit. also having just spending £430 on them i dont want to wreck them in the park doing rails. also they are not designed as a park ski.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
max.makinson, check with your course organisers that this ski is suitable to take your course on...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
got some of last seasons movement joysticks in v.good nick if youre interested? 176 size with mvmt 412 bindings set to centre for a 308mm boot, looking for 170 quid with bindings?? pm me if interested,
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
tried all the twin tips at the MK ski show the other day.

Movement were really impressive....

and the scott punishers were ok
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
the_doc, i just read this post without logging in and thought that was one of my housemates from tignes flogging my joysticks that they are looking after!

max.makinson, joysticks are gorgeous skis, especially set to centre for riding park. aslong as you dont sharpen the edges (sharp edges and rails are not good together), keep the bases waxed and trim off any nicks in the topsheet they should last you a good couple of seasons of rails!

Enjoy it!
George
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy