Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flims/Laax/Falera winter 08/09

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
a very brief report now i'm sadly back in blighty. does the sun ever shine in laax as it snowed on off all week and mainly on since wednesday. today on our last morning skiing the sun came out and we were skiing knee deep in powder on the piste. the snow conditions were pretty incredible when we left today. emma even got to see me plant my face in the snow Embarassed when we met briefly yesterday testamount to my lack of off piste skills (off piste by about 6ft). the skiing is fantastic and well worth a visit. will definitely go back again one day Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Been snowing here all week, 2 inches last night in the 2 hours between getting food and going out with the dog. Snow level in Murschetg is at my chin level. Stopped snowing now but due to resume tomorrow. Visibility above Crap Sogn Gion and Nagens practically non-existent according to the web cams but vis below looks OK, sunny spells expected this afternoon
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy