Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LASTMINUTE.COM ski deals for £98.00

Poster: A snowHead
If anyones interested - have just received an email from Lastminute.com stating that from 10.00 o'clock on Thursday they will be offering ski hols for £98.00. http://www.lastminute.com/site/deals/birthday/wigig.html?source=crmuklmn081029catchall_custs

I have no idea about the finer details of this offer but thought it worth mentioning to anybody hunting for a super cheap deal who can check it out on Thursday.

Loatie
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
day trip to les arcs?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bertie bassett, Ooh - could be. note in my diary for 10 am tomorrow Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx wrote:
bertie bassett, Ooh - could be. note in my diary for 10 am tomorrow Very Happy

I'll come and say hello if it is (and you do it again!)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bah! it's still £169 for the day trip.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
holidayloverxx,

Sad

Was really hoping they'll do the offer again...

did you have a discount code last year?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kruisler, no, it was advertised at £99
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
£131 per person for 7 nights in Val Thorens, 31 Jan, SC 2**. Certainly an option...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
holidayloverxx,
I am actually quite upstet./ I was hoping to do this. Mad
Well at the monent then it is better for me to fly to Toulouse (where I got family) on friday night and fly back on saturday night. £90 with my equipment..
I might do that last minute instead...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kruisler, me too Sad. it was pretty much the only way for me to get a cheeky day in.

FastEddie, wish i could, but unlikely Sad
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
holidayloverxx, I read your 'Les Arc in a day' trip report and vowed to do the trip myself this season.

Currently, Eurostar is offering the London - Bourg St Mauric - London trip for £149.50, which is almost £50 cheaper than the lastminute.com deal. As fas as I can see, the lastminute.com deal cover the price of the Eurostart ticket only...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Zero-G, Lastminute do only provide the rail ticket at £169 (so £19.50 more than your deal, not £50). what else does eurostar cover?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
holidayloverxx, my eyeballs are painted on, thought the lastminute.com deal was £198 Madeye-Smiley
Eurostar only covers the return rail ticket.

So a wee saving if booking directly with Eurostar then.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Zero-G, I think that £149.50 is one-way, unless you are looking something other than the main booking page.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ah yes, that's what I was missing, the return journey! Embarassed
ski holidays
Why on earth would you want to return? Wink
snow conditions
Laughing