Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Munich Airport - Holiday Autos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from a short slide in Hintertux. Did my car hire through Holiday Autos as usual and discovered that they have switched to an off-airport provider in Schwaig under the Thrifty banner. Have to admit that I didn't look twice at the confirmation until I got there. Much faffing around and a phone call or two before an unmarked shuttle bus picked us up and drove us ten minutes out of the airport to an industrial estate. OK, it was efficient from there on in but I'm used to sorting out car in the terminal building and returning it to the same place. Today I had to re-find that out of town location and wait again for a shuttle. OK if you're on time but not amusing if you are leaving it late to get to your flight. I understand it saves a few bob on extra taxes charged by the airport. In future I think I'll make sure I'm with one of the on airport companies (Herz, Avis, Budget, Sixt). You have been warned.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Happened to us in Greece in the summer with Auto Europe. We've booked through them before and its always been big name on-airport. This time it was a Greek company 10 mins drive away. Like you it took a couple of calls to get picked up, and on the way back we were sweating on someone being at their drop off to take us up to the airport, but having said that new Focus, very clean and all very efficient. I'll look at the confirmation a bit more closely next time as well.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How did the price compare with these companies than going direct to Hertz/Avis/Europcar etc? Is it cheaper?

Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We've used Auto Europe several times and they have always been cheaper. Usually its at least 10% but it can be more - we get emailed with deals. We've only used them in the summer though, I'm not sure what the prices would look like when you start to add in extras like winter tyres, chains etc
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
the old one account is back in action
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller, so how was the sliding?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy