Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How do you find an early season ski flight if your not fussy on departure airport?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm hoping to travel out to Tignes for the opening weekend 29th Nov but havent found an easy way to work out which airlines are flying to Geneva or Chambery by then...when I look on search engines, all the ones I've looked at require you to input a departing airport - I'm Leeds based and know that Jet2 arent ski-flying til later in December. Any ideas are am I just a lazy @rse and need to search separately using a different UK airport each time? I know I may have to travel "down there" but it would be good to see the whole picture...any suggestions appreciated.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kewhoward, I use Sky Scanner from time to time. I think it allows you to specify a destination airport and search for departures from any UK airport.
latest report
 brian
brian
kewhoward,

http://www.flightmapping.com/Europe/Switzerland/Geneva/
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks chaps both useful bt sky scanner wins the prize - does exactly as required - searches from any UK airport to Geneva, can easily vary dates and includes indirect routings - looks like out from Leeds via Amsterdam and back via Dublin might be the best bet - better than the M1 southbound anyhow..

Thanks again snowHead

Brian - will be following your weather musings (assuming your sharing them this season) closer than ever with such an early season trip..,much appreciated. snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Any ideas are am I just a lazy @rse

100 pts for honesty
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy