Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden race

Poster: A snowHead
anyone know if it is on TV?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skimottaret, Try here.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chemmy 10th in the GS, according to Beeb web site
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
if desperate (!) follow on www.fis-ski.com - real time run results

outstanding Chemmy - hope it's not peaking too early ...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chemmy had a big mistake on the 1st run which cost her and was 27th, she then put in a magnificent 2nd run (which was not bettered by anybody) to gain 10th place overall.

The womens race was on Eurosport (great in HD!) but the mens appears not to be.
Don't know what that's about.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
masmith wrote:
Chemmy had a big mistake on the 1st run which cost her and was 27th, she then put in a magnificent 2nd run (which was not bettered by anybody) to gain 10th place overall.

I think it ended up 2nd best did it not?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
swskier wrote:
masmith wrote:

I think it ended up 2nd best did it not?

nope, it did not. Her 2nd run was equal fastest with that of the eventual winner Kathrin Zettel, 1:13.01
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://www.fis-ski.com/pdf/2009/AL/5208/2009AL5208RLR2.pdf
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
masmith, At the end of the transmission they deffo said they'd be back tomorrow with the men. Can't wait! Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski, yes I thought I'd heard something similar but it's not in the TV schedules, will wait and see
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
how good was CHemmy WOW WOW hang tight England for the rest of the World Cup. She will rip!!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chris Craggs wrote:
outstanding Chemmy - hope it's not peaking too early ...

Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Please explain how Chemmy might have peaked too early Puzzled It's much better to finish 10th and take lots of confidence etc to next race than 29th and wonder what was wrong with your pre season training.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Not on terrestrial analogue or Freeview Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
easiski, on at 5:30 english time on Eurosport again, just the highlights i think
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Now set up to record.

Let's just hope Chemmy can put together a nice consistent spell, who knows, a top 5 doesn't look out of the order if she can repeat her second run yesterday a few times.
snow conditions
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Twisted Evil
snow conditions
easiski, in addition to that half hour this evening, Eurosport also has 90 mins Alpine skiing scheduled for tomorrow 11:00am-12:30 GMT. Maybe that's a delayed transmission of the Men?
snow conditions
just to say second run of mens GS now being shown on eurosport - started half hour earlier than advertised........
ski holidays
vivski, Oh good - I've just got back and set the vid for -30 mins and +1hr .... just in case!! About to watch it. I'll have to set the vid for tomorrow while I'm nose to the grindstone - thanks GrahamN, Very Happy
latest report
vivski,

Which of course means I'll have missed it on Sky+ as eurosport never update the schedule with changes - a real pain.
ski holidays
Dave Horsley, I know, it's sooo annoying - I was lucky cos at 5 I thought I'd put eurosport on just incase they started early and coverage was just starting. Just wish they would update the schedules! But I don't know if it was because the live tennis that was on before maybe finished early or something? It did go on till about 5.45-5.50ish so you'll still have got the last 15 mins (not that that is much consolation, but better than nothing mebbe)
latest report
vivski, The tennis did finish early.
ski holidays
rjs, that explains it then!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy